American Signature Furnituredrivers / helpers do drugs

Warning to all potential customers: do not buy from american signature furniture also known as value city furniture in upstate ny delivery driers / helpers are drug addicts!! Fayetteville ny and clay location both use the same drivers / helpers!!! Beware!
The guys that work in the warehouse and deliver your furniture, (Both drivers and helpers) are drug users. The store only does an initial drug test upon hire which everyone of them purchased fake urine on the internet to pass! The drivers helpers do not get random tests!!
These are people that we as consumers allow into our houses! Several warehouse employees show up daily either drunk from the night before or high off the drugs or pills they're addicted to. One of the driver helpers has even recently been arrested. His name is mike nguyen. He was arrested for resisting arrest, drug possession (Cocaine & marijuanna) and disorderly conduct on may 23rd, 2010. He is still employed by this company which means he is still delivering to your house. Please check out his photo: http: / / www.Facebook.com / mr. Vnam. Or the photo below! Make sure he doesn't step foot in your house. . However he's just one out of the many!

I can not belive this employer isn't taking the proper / necessary steps for the consumers safety! I nor anyone that i know will be buying furniture @ this place anymore!
Wise up american signature!!

I sent a copy of the public police report to the store manager and their corporate office!

drivers / helpers do drugs

• Ri
    riddledwithdisbelief Jul 24, 2010

I completely agree with you. I will never do business with this company unless they take the necessary actions of eliminating these bad employees!

• Hr
    hrdkor34 Jul 24, 2010

I hate to tell ya riddled but drugs are soooo common among the work place these days. I worked for an attorney service and the owner was high on coke all the time and I knew this because I witnessed it. Anyone can fake a drug test and a lot of labor employers will sweep it under the rug like its no big deal.

• Ri
    riddledwithdisbelief Aug 02, 2010

Stealth,
    I'm a customer and also a friend of an employee, who simply can't believe the things this company lets these warehouse workers get away with. The facebook link is the picture that was posted on the main page, if you knew a thing or two about facebook you should know you don't have to be someone's friend to see their main photo. Trust me, I do NOT have friends like this character. He was prosecuted for all of the above...and to put things lightly you can't be sued over something thats true. Its called freedom of speach.
    I purchased a lot of my furniture from this store, and unfortunately once my friend(employee) showed me the proof, I will no longer shop there. I think every consumer has the right to know who is going into their house. American signature has strick policies on background checks however thats just to get your foot in the door. Personal vendetta has nothing to do with it...these people should be tested randomly as stated in their policy handbook. They seem to let the right people slip away and the wrong people continue to work.
    So let me ask both of you a simple question...due to the fact that I never stated these people don't deserve jobs...however if they want to keep and NEED a job...then don't you agree they should stay off drugs? Not sure if you know anything about drug users or dealers but they steal and scam people for their habit, they're dishonest period. Would you want someone like this having access to your house...to know what type of items you have...scanning the value of it...and possibly back to rob you? I THINK NOT!

• Hr
    hrdkor34 Aug 03, 2010

They absolutely should be randomly tested at least once a week. Unfortunately a lot of employes are not willing to pay the money for it which is sad, They would rather have some pile of ### working there for a super low wage. In time this guy will for sure f up bad and get fired. I have plenty of experience with addicts and dealers and for sure thats all they do is steal, scam, and rob you off. Probably the reason I opt to pick up my own stuff I order instead of having it delivered. I don't even trust our maintenance man in our house. Maybe I am just a negative A-Hole but I dont trust anyone

• Gu
    Gusto101 Feb 25, 2016

Wow, you people are So Judgemental. The one guy has no theft or any significant criminal charges against him. If they are professional during work hours than what difference does it make to you? Some people have nothing better to do, but to ruin other peoples chances at success. I really hope all of these people that you bitter lowlifes are bashing do so much better in life than you inconsiderate A Holes. All of you will fail for trying to ruin other peoples lives. I personally hope that everyone of you see what its like to have a family member or someone close to you addicted to drugs. Hopefully they steal all of your money and you end up on the street begging Value City for a job.