American Memorabilia / breech of contract
In November 2007 I sent AMI 3 rare old NFL jersey, 2 were HOF'ers. ALL were sold in their February 2008 Auction. After numerous false stories about their winning bidder requesting more time, and more stories of post dated checks (they dont accept chjecks!) I still was not paid by June 2008! Finally in mid July 2008 Iwas paid the full amount, I was told the seller fee would be waived, it was NOT!! Extremely unethical and late on payments! In addition I sent them several items, some with LOA's, the itemsdwere returned but they kept the LOA's, go figure????
My contract stated thay I was to be paid within 60 days of the end of the auction, instead it took 161 days to be paid!! AMI took full advantage of the fact that I was deployed to Iraq during this time (Nov-June) and attempted to string along and lie to my wife! I returned early from service and had to deal with these people personally!!
More American Memorabilia Complaints & Reviews
- American Memorabilia - rip off 
- American Memorabilia - lawsuit filed and served 
- American Memorabilia - fraud, fraud, fraud 
- American Memorabilia - got scammed with fraudulent item!!! 
- American Memorabilia - non-payment 
- American Memorabilia - embezzlement and fraud 
- American Memorabilia - fake lionel messi barcelona jersey
- American Memorabilia - fake johan cruyff jersey
- American Memorabilia - fake bobby charlton jersey
- American Memorabilia - fake soccer memorabilia