American Laser Hair Removal / Laser hair removal
I paid probably close to $3k for laser hair removal treatments. I believe I started the treatments 8 years ago. Throughout all 8 years it was near impossible to get an appointment. I would call and leave several messages with no response. One time I waited 2 months to get an appointment. There was never any noticeable difference. I told the clinic and they said it would take longer. I live in Camarillo and they sent me to the Sherman Oaks office. I found out after about 2 years that they had an office in Thousand Oaks. Much closer to my home! A 1 hour drive versus 20 minutes. I started going to the Thousand Oaks office, then they closed. I continued in Sherman Oaks, but then they closed. Then I had to drive all the way to Santa Monica. Not once but twice I was told they couldn't serve me that day. Even though I had appointments both times. One time the girl locked herself out of the office and the other time they said they didn't have time. I finally made another appointment and when I showed up the office was closed. I then found out that they were closed completely. I still had sessions left, which I paid for. I would say I had at least 6 sessions. I would really like to get my money back or compensated for the terrible service and the service I didn't receive.
More American Laser Hair Removal Complaints & Reviews
- American Laser Centers - Unprofessional, dangerous, painful and no refund! 
- American Laser Center - Fraudulent and an embarrassing! 
- American Laser Centers - Bad results and custmer service 
- American Laser Centers - This was a scam!
- American Laser Center - Fraud, possible class action lawsuit 
- American Laser Skincare - Lied
- American Laser Skincare - Stole money 
- American Laser Skincare - How can I get a refund
- American Laser Centers - How can anyone continue to run a business like this 
- American Laser Skincare - Don't waste your money