American Laser Centers / Poor company!
American Laser Centers is such a scam! I work at the Head Quarters in Farmington Hills, Mi. We bug the hell out of people calling them every other day, making them think that the $300 coupon they just received is something special! HA! We are at every show/expo we have raffle boxes in every tanning salon, hair salon, gym etc. Don't fall for the WIN Free Laser Hair Removal It's all a scam! Our services are Thousands of dollars and with this economy who they hell would spend that kind of money. You could buy a new car or give your kids something useful like a college fund! On top of the complaints we get from current customers. Customer Service SUCKS! You will be on hold for an hour and they are no longer giving refunds! The head honcho is back, Rich Morgan the founder for ALC. He is all about money not satisfaction! He would rob a blind man if he could!! DO NOT! I repeat DO NOT book a consultation with the call center. You are only setting yourself up for HELL!
More American Laser Centers Complaints & Reviews
- American Laser Centers - Unprofessional, dangerous, painful and no refund! 
- American Laser Center - Fraudulent and an embarrassing! 
- American Laser Centers - Bad results and custmer service 
- American Laser Centers - This was a scam!
- American Laser Center - Fraud, possible class action lawsuit 
- American Laser Hair Removal - Laser hair removal
- American Laser Skincare - Lied
- American Laser Skincare - Stole money 
- American Laser Skincare - How can I get a refund
- American Laser Centers - How can anyone continue to run a business like this