American Laser Centers / Poor company!

Phone: 877-252-4466

American Laser Centers is such a scam! I work at the Head Quarters in Farmington Hills, Mi. We bug the hell out of people calling them every other day, making them think that the $300 coupon they just received is something special! HA! We are at every show/expo we have raffle boxes in every tanning salon, hair salon, gym etc. Don't fall for the WIN Free Laser Hair Removal It's all a scam! Our services are Thousands of dollars and with this economy who they hell would spend that kind of money. You could buy a new car or give your kids something useful like a college fund! On top of the complaints we get from current customers. Customer Service SUCKS! You will be on hold for an hour and they are no longer giving refunds! The head honcho is back, Rich Morgan the founder for ALC. He is all about money not satisfaction! He would rob a blind man if he could!! DO NOT! I repeat DO NOT book a consultation with the call center. You are only setting yourself up for HELL!

Comments

• Ss
      22nd of Jan, 2009

Everyone, Please sign this petition! If you have been burned, physically or financially by ALC, put your name on this list and we will take them down!!!

• Ll
      2nd of Apr, 2009

FYI- There is no way that someone from the call center would post this- they get a bonus from the bookings for the clinics!!

• Am
      3rd of Apr, 2009

Correction. There is a way I would post something like that. I could give a flying rats butt if I make a bonus. and by the way it is only a dollar per invoice. Way less then 1% commission. They rob their own call center reps. We bring in more then half the money for that company, does management care NO! They are laying people off, not giving refunds, it's a damn sweat shop in that call center. Not to mention we are cold calling people and telling them they entered a contest. I did not sign up to be a telemarketer. I have a freedom of speech, and damn it, if I want to voice my opinion and warn people about the dangers of singing up for a package, I can. I still make $10 an hour if I don't book a consult. Thank you for your concern.

• Ci
      21st of Apr, 2009

Rich Morgan, CEO, is a scam artist that is a known drug user and alcoholic.He also has a rap sheet for credit card fraud.

• He
      26th of Apr, 2012

HELP!!! I went for my first visit for Velasmooth. OMG it hurt so bad I couldn't continue. She signed me up for a credit account. Do you know if there is any way to get out of this credit card. I am 50 yrs. old and getting married in 6 wks thought this would help for the Honeymoon. The back of my thighs have bruises and are really sore to just sit. HELP!!! They told me to come back Saturday to finish the front. Should I try to continue or will it damage my skin and make it worse for my Honeymoon June 10th 2012? vineis3@aol.com