American Income / Logan & Associates / Scam employment offer

1 6035 Florence Ave, Suit 200Charlotte, NC, United States Review updated:
Phone: 7045359657

I was called today 11/11/08 by American Income about a job interview for a job I didn't apply for. They mentioned they got my resume from career builders and that the position was for many management positions.

I searched the web to do background information on the company to be prepared for my interview tomorrow and found that they were a scam agency and that they informed me to bring ID and a hard copy resume-- I thought they had my resume from career builders already so why bring another one?!!

Anyway, I appreciate those that took the time to write these complaints. It stopped me from waisting my time and canceling my volunteering at the shelter tomorrow. They probably would have wished I hadn't showed up!!

Vl

Comments

13th of Nov, 2008

They call me for a supervisor position I am the head of the family and my wife is really sick and we are struggle in bills trying to find a job, you don't do this because you know how difficult it is to save the gas money to go to interviews and my interview was 10:45 thanks because when i check the name of the company American Income/ Logan & associates find out that was a scam

• Ka
      18th of Mar, 2009

THANKS A MILLION... I just cancled my interview for 10:45 am.

• Il
      6th of Jan, 2010

Thanks so much I had a call this morning from them and I was about to get happy but then I called back and put their number on google and found this. So I'm glad I won't be calling them back

• Mr
      17th of Feb, 2010

WOW! They just called me not even 5 minutes ago and was like come in tomorrow for an interview! I didn't even believe what she was saying one because the lady that was on the phone Anggie couldn't even speak clearly about the company itself! I was like if you are the forefront person of the company you should be very well spoken and know everything about the company! I just canceled my appointment as well at 10:45am! Thanks guys I really appreciate it because I really do need a job but I don't have time to waste on no scam jobs!