American Income / Logan & Associates / Scam employment offer
I was called today 11/11/08 by American Income about a job interview for a job I didn't apply for. They mentioned they got my resume from career builders and that the position was for many management positions.
I searched the web to do background information on the company to be prepared for my interview tomorrow and found that they were a scam agency and that they informed me to bring ID and a hard copy resume-- I thought they had my resume from career builders already so why bring another one?!!
Anyway, I appreciate those that took the time to write these complaints. It stopped me from waisting my time and canceling my volunteering at the shelter tomorrow. They probably would have wished I hadn't showed up!!
More American Income / Logan & Associates Complaints & Reviews
- American Income Life - ail is a fraud! 
- Ail / American Income - Job opportunity scam - beware 
- American Income Life - Scam and cheating! 
- American Income Life - Fraud & cheating! 
- American Income Life Insurance - Employment scam 
- American Income Life Insurance - illegal working/business practices
- American Income Life Insurance - payment not received
- American Income Life Insurance - recruiting 
- American Income Life Insurance - deceptive hiring practices.
- American Income Life Insurance - Lies, Deception, Lawbreaking