American Income Life / Employment opportunity there

1 North Royalton, OH, United States Review updated:

Dear Sir or Ma'am,

I'm writing because of the very disappointing opportunity I just completed with AIL.
I spent considerable time and money to prepare for a chance to work for your company.
Study, gasoline, testing, hours in training. Two months of time.
I did, however, meet your company standards at each level and was assigned leads as an Agent.
After just THREE WEEKS, I was fired for failing to meet quotas.
That's right, THREE WEEKS.
To say that I was treated unfairly and unprofessionally by your Ohio is a considerable understatement.
Worse, others at that office are now taking credit for my work. Two of my sales have been taken. Leads I cultivated for three weeks are now going to be pocketed by someone else there.
You call yourself ' a company for the working man and his family ', but I am also such a person. You certainly did not stand by me. Three weeks is no kind of fair opportunity for any applicant. I can only now discourage anyone I know from having any interaction with your Ohio office.
If I were in your shoes, I would take this complaint and these reported events seriously. But, at this point, I would find that surprising.
I will never forget the poor, unprofessional manner in which I was treated by your company.

Comments

• Su
      7th of Dec, 2010

I had a call to day from this company in Riverside Calif, They told me that they received my resume through Monster and it seemed to have all the qualifications that they were looking for. They also asked me if I had any managerial experience. They proceeded to tell me that this is a company that sells insurance to the unions, when I asked for more detail about the company and if this is a commission based or hourly and they refused to let me know, stated that there manager would not take the time to call me with the information. Thank God I found this website!!!

• Nf
      9th of Mar, 2011

You must file a complaint !
    Labor board
    Insurance Commissioner
    FTC
    SEC
    BBB
    Somebody call the paper.
    Please don't let them get away with this. They robbed you of time, ideas, leads & took your sales income. I bet you had to make a list of everyone you knew to call and network with etc. Pumped your contacts, your database . It's Sales rape !
    DO something about it.

• Oz
      3rd of May, 2011

Don't File a complaint man. My name is Anthony Osborne, Co-founder and CFO of American Income Life. I work in TN. I am telling you, it's just because this guy in California was an ###, like all people from California!

• Oz
      3rd of May, 2011

My name is Anthony Osborne, CFO of American Income Life and Regional Manager in Southeastern TN. Need help learning how to work your way up in this company? shoot me an email: anthony-osborne@utc.edu... I collect a salary of over a million per year and I can teach you the tricks!

• Ml