American Income Life / Employment opportunity there
Dear Sir or Ma'am,
I'm writing because of the very disappointing opportunity I just completed with AIL.
I spent considerable time and money to prepare for a chance to work for your company.
Study, gasoline, testing, hours in training. Two months of time.
I did, however, meet your company standards at each level and was assigned leads as an Agent.
After just THREE WEEKS, I was fired for failing to meet quotas.
That's right, THREE WEEKS.
To say that I was treated unfairly and unprofessionally by your Ohio is a considerable understatement.
Worse, others at that office are now taking credit for my work. Two of my sales have been taken. Leads I cultivated for three weeks are now going to be pocketed by someone else there.
You call yourself ' a company for the working man and his family ', but I am also such a person. You certainly did not stand by me. Three weeks is no kind of fair opportunity for any applicant. I can only now discourage anyone I know from having any interaction with your Ohio office.
If I were in your shoes, I would take this complaint and these reported events seriously. But, at this point, I would find that surprising.
I will never forget the poor, unprofessional manner in which I was treated by your company.
More American Income Life Complaints & Reviews
- American Income Life - ail is a fraud! 
- Ail / American Income - Job opportunity scam - beware 
- American Income Life - Scam and cheating! 
- American Income Life - Fraud & cheating! 
- American Income Life Insurance - Employment scam 
- American Income Life Insurance - child safe kit
- American Income Life Insurance - illegal working/business practices 
- American Income Life Insurance - payment not received
- American Income Life Insurance - recruiting 
- American Income Life Insurance - deceptive hiring practices.