American Income Life — Stay as far away from this company as possible
I read some of the complaints when i went for my interview with american income but decided i would check it out for myself. I should have listened!!! Stay as far away from this company as you possibly can!! They promise you leads and a great company but instead all they give you is leads that are 2+ years old and terrible people to work for. They take everything you have. You pay and pay and pay to work for them, then before you can try to start earning anything you have to memorize a 16 page script verbadem and video record yourself before you can even start to work.
The boss and people you work for are so demanding of your time, you can't have a personal life whatsoever. Expect to put in at least 80 hours a week and not get paid!!! I only put in 2 and a half months with them and completely regret giving them a chance.
I'm just writing this to hope to save anybody else who is an optimist not to trust this company. They are everything that other people have written, do not work for or trust american income life!!! They will screw you out of a lot of money and time!!!
More American Income Life Complaints & Reviews
- American Income Life - ail is a fraud! 
- Ail / American Income - Job opportunity scam - beware 
- American Income Life - Scam and cheating! 
- American Income Life - Fraud & cheating! 
- American Income Life Insurance - Employment scam 
- American Income Life Insurance - life insurance
- American Income Life - No a complaint just to warn people about them 
- American Income Life - Stay away from these guys 
- American Income Life Insurance (Ail) - The real truth about ail 
- American Income Life - Misrepresentation