American Income (Life Insurance) / Scam or not... Not taking any chances
I read a couple of these complaints and had the same strange call come to me this morning. My first suspicion was the simplicity of the name so i decided to look it up. It has a website that looks pretty legitimate and almost took the bait. I then Googled American Income Life "plus" scam and a scores and scores of results came up. Clicked on a link to this website and was convinced that I should not waste my time with this crap. From the way people describe it, it sounds like one of those pyramid scams where you slave for the big guys in the company for little or non pay. In a pyramid scam you can get rich, if and only if, you are a huge liar that is willing to sell your sole to the devil by selling people a bs product. But either way scam or not, I'm not willing to find out from experience because i have no time or money for it. Oh and by the way I will not make that 20 minute trip for the interview tomorrow morning at 10:30. I will be back out there looking for a real job with real money every week. The more i keep trying, I know something will come up for me.
P.S. God bless this site and God bless the people willing to share their experience.
And curiosity killed the cat, but it wont kill me...
More American Income (Life Insurance) Complaints & Reviews
- American Income Life - ail is a fraud! 
- Ail / American Income - Job opportunity scam - beware 
- American Income Life - Scam and cheating! 
- American Income Life - Fraud & cheating! 
- American Income Life Insurance - Employment scam 
- American Income Life Insurance - child safe kit
- American Income Life Insurance - illegal working/business practices 
- American Income Life Insurance - payment not received
- American Income Life Insurance - recruiting 
- American Income Life Insurance - deceptive hiring practices.