American Home Shield / bad faith
We carried AHS for 3 years, each time a call was made for AC repair, a different company would come out and either add Freon or take Freon. No-one ever fixed the AC. Recently, we were on the road and a tenant called to say there was a leak in the crawl space. We did not have internet coverage to look up the phone number for AHS. We told the tenant to call a plumber to get the leak fixed; later I called AHS to see if they would cover part of the bill. They said to submit a request which we did which led no-where except to more frustration. After many attempts to get some response, we got a denial letter for reimbursement of a water heater! We did not have a water heater replaced. Obviously, they didn't even read the information we sent. To top it all off, they will not let you talk to the claims department, "they don't take calls." Off to small claims court we go!
More American Home Shield Complaints & Reviews
- American Home Shield - the truth about ahs 
- AHS Home Warranty Company - don't trust them 
- American Home Shield (AHS) - unable to cancel the policy 
- American Home Shield - rip off 
- American Home Shield - beware 
- American Home Shield Corporation [AHS] - Dryer repair
- American Home Shield Corporation [AHS] - hot water heater
- American Home Shield Corporation [AHS] - home warranty and contractor complaint
- American Home Shield Corporation [AHS] - payment overdue notice.
- American Home Shield Corporation [AHS] - air conditioner