American Education Servicesfraud?

I took out my loan when I was in school (2005) They started charging me interest then! My real complain is... my minimum payment is around $240.00 a month. I always pay at least $50.00 a month more. Usually I pay $500.00 a month.

I owe more money than when I started. I've probably paid them over $15, 000 towards my college loans. Why is this happening to the people that are trying to contribute to our country?!? Shouldn't we be the one's getting "bail-outs"?

I know how people feel when they want to rob a bank... I've been working my butt off for 4 years now, and it's affected every aspect of my life. I can't go out, I can't eat properly, I can't be healthy because I'm spending every dime I have on these crooks.

I went to college and took out this loan so I could make a living one day. I'm only getting older and would like to own property, and live a simple life. Didn't our government take over student loans??? Who's making money on us now?? The banks or the government?

I hope something is done because my advice to everyone is... if you can't borrow the money from your family for college... Don't go. It's business PERIOD.

American Education Services