American Education Services — fraud?
I took out my loan when I was in school (2005) They started charging me interest then! My real complain is... my minimum payment is around $240.00 a month. I always pay at least $50.00 a month more. Usually I pay $500.00 a month.
I owe more money than when I started. I've probably paid them over $15, 000 towards my college loans. Why is this happening to the people that are trying to contribute to our country?!? Shouldn't we be the one's getting "bail-outs"?
I know how people feel when they want to rob a bank... I've been working my butt off for 4 years now, and it's affected every aspect of my life. I can't go out, I can't eat properly, I can't be healthy because I'm spending every dime I have on these crooks.
I went to college and took out this loan so I could make a living one day. I'm only getting older and would like to own property, and live a simple life. Didn't our government take over student loans??? Who's making money on us now?? The banks or the government?
I hope something is done because my advice to everyone is... if you can't borrow the money from your family for college... Don't go. It's business PERIOD.
More American Education Services Complaints & Reviews
- Aes American Education Services - loan 
- American Education Services - fraud and cheating 
- American Education Services - billing 
- AES - fraud lying cheating 
- AES - horrible student loan servicing 
- American Education Services - simply terrible 
- American Education Services - harassment 
- American Education Services - horrible company 
- American Education Services - customer service is bad and the peps are rude 
- AES (American Education Services) - active duty deferrment