American Cash Awardssaying you won millions of dollars

Omg they just keep calling even though you tell them that you look their company up on the Internet and it says scam but they are rentless.American Cash Awards.I told them if you got to pay money to get money it a scam, don't think they believe I would not fall for their scam...not

Re
Oct 25, 2015

Comments

• Pa
      Dec 17, 2015

I too just received one of those calls saying that I had won millions and a car. I was told we had to pay over $300 to them for taxes that would be owed to the government. I told them that if I won something, I won something and to just give it to me. I also said that if I owed taxes on any money I won or recieved, I would pay the taxes myself. The man hung up on me when I told him that I didn't have any money to pay anyone, and that our Christmas was looking pretty slim right now. I don't trust these guys!

• Ah
      Oct 08, 2016

I rec'd similar phone call. Scammer . Also876 522 2957 phone number.name given Peter Washington, badge3555xy661145. States he is a manager for American sweepstakes organization. I supposedly won 8.5 million and a 2016 Mercedes station wagon with my choice of color. Just need to give 375.00 dollars in form of money gram or western union, to pay for ups delivery of Mercedes.. Wouldn't accept C.O.D., , Gee, wonder why not... Well, good night, Don't fall for these idiots.