American Cash Awards — cash and claims department
I was called by a man who claimed he was an FBI officer Bobby Adams with badge number 33341 phone number he called on first was [protected] which he admitted was a satellite phone. He said he was calling from Washington DC and was doing investigations against people who have been scammed. Later he called on [protected] and told me he wanted me to call Manager Donald Stagner at [protected] to claim my prize fund. I did not call him. I called the Eugene FBI to verify if Mr. Bobby Adams was a true officer and they said NO. The ID was wrong, and the FBI would never ask for money. Bobby told me that I would have to pay to get my claim, and I refused.
More American Cash Awards Complaints & Reviews
- American Cash Awards - is it a scam? 
- American Cash Awards - fraud and scam 
- American Cash Awards - canceled order as per requirements, no refund received 
- American Cash Awards / Midwest Circulation - no magazines, no refund 
- Winners International/American Cash Awards - phone phishing 
- AmericanCashAwards.com - never received magazines 
- American Cash Awards - lottery winnings.asking for tax money to be paid off $910.00.
- American Cashe Awards - scam
- American Cash Awards - offer of 3.5 mil w/fee of $3500 & expensive car
- Customerservicesignamericancashawards/Electronic Gaming Monthly - failed to deliver product ordered