American Automobile Association / AAA.com

Posted: Aug 12, 2017 by

changing tire

Anaheim, California
Club Code: [removed]
On 8/7/2017 I got flat tire so I requested service at my apartment. A guy came with his truck. My car was parked at my apartment's gated parking. The truck he was driving was too tall so it was not able to go through the gate so he parked outside ot the gate. My car was parked apprximately 30 feet from his truck across the gate. My tire was completely flat. He told me to move my car to near his truck. I didn't want to drive it becuase the tire being completely flat, it will damage the tire and the wheel if I move my car. He said he was only allowed to work near his truck and it has censor or something and he is being monitored and that's the company rule. He made me move my car at the end to near his truck and he changed it to spare tire. If what he said is true and that's the company rule. I'd like you guys to be more flexible. I did't have to move my car and he could just work where my car was parked.
Complaint comments Comments (0) Complaint country United States Complaint category Towing

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree

American Automobile Association / AAA.com Logo American Automobile Association / AAA.com
Customer Care Service