American Airlines — american airlines complaint
Customer: Cesar Chamochumbi Mori
Flight Date: March 17, 2017
Flight Locator: DZRYGC
Flight Number: 2365
Destination: Miami, FL to Santiago, Dominican Republic
After extensive delays at the airport the flight was ultimately cancelled and we were lodged at a hotel overnight (after waiting over an hour on line for hotel voucher) The agents were very rude and not very hospitable. After additional delays the following day the replacement took off. This extensive delay resulted in loss of a full day of vacation and was extremely inconvenient.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Boca Raton, FLI was travelling with my sister in law and wife,
Aurora Chamochumbi, Maxima Finn, Joanne Strader, Maria Rodriguez and Rosamaria Solórzano.
I also need to mention that the same thing happened same time last year. Same flight, travelling to the same destination. Unfortunately, I was not compensated for my loss, although I was travelling with Rosamaria Solórzano, Maxima and Milton Finn Joanne and Darrell Strader and they all received vouchers in addition to miles for those that are advantage members.
I respectfully request full refund for this flight and additional ticket to make up for the inconvenience.
Cesar Chamochumbi Mori
More American Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- American Airlines - baggage mishap 
- American Airlines - unaccompanied minor policy/ children left alone! 
- American Airlines - lack of legroom, seating options 
- American Airlines - employee abuse 
- American Airlines - missing or stolen luggage 
- American Airlines - stolen items
- American Airlines - very unprofessional!!! 
- American Airlines - entire flight
- American Airlines - no respect for its customers 
- American Airlines - overbilling