Altech Netstar / they don't know customer service!!

1 South Africa

NO RESPONSE TO COMPLAINT?!?!?

This is a follow up on my mail below. I have not had a response yet.

I need urgent response!!

in-link
tw-link
From: Ntombi Ndhlovu | RBS
Sent: 23 October 2018 03:55 PM
To: '[email protected]' ; '[email protected]' ; '[email protected]'
Cc: [email protected]; '[email protected]'
Subject: CANCEL AND REFUND

Good Day

I'm very angry and frustrated as I type this email

I don't know why Altech Netstar is still debiting my account when I asked that my account not be debited beginning of this year already.

The device installed in my car hasn't been working for the past 2 and a half years.. yet I continued paying till my contract ended.
My contract ended and someone phoned me for an upgrade, I explained to the person that I doubt I would want to renew my contract with Altech as the device I had wasn't working and I was practically paying for noting. I explained that since my contract ended, they shouldn't debit which was ignored and my account kept being debited.
I eventually thought to myself that i will stop the debit since Altech won't listen to me.
I have done so and I keep getting calls from annoying collectors that can't even talk to people.
I don't see why my contract was renewed without my consent when the device is not even working. I have been paying altech all along for absolutely nothing. Now they renewing the contract after 3 years on a ‘Dead' device??????
Please ensure that my premiums are refunded for debits after the 3 year mark as the device hasn't been working for so long.

I do not appreciate being called by rude collectors that ask irrelevant questions and cannot listen to what the client has to say.

My details are as follows:

Ntombi Ndhlovu

Reg - ZSW - my car cannot be located yet I'm supposed to continue paying? Really?????

[protected]

I look forward to your response.

Kind Regards