Altech Netstar / Lack of service delivery from altech netstar

1 United States

Three Altech Netstar devices were installed in Nov 2009 and a week later I found out that all three were faulty. I was told that new devices needed to be installed but it did not happen in November nor December. Only in January 2010, the new devices were installed. A few days later my account was debited for these devices. A few more days passed and again it was reported that all three devices were faulty. I was absolutely furious with Altech Netstar and to think that I was debited for something that did not even work! After many phone calls and nasty emails, Aven Pillay, Sales Executive at Altech Netstar sent me an email promising to cancel my contract, remove the faulty devices and reimburse me. This email was sent to me on the 12 Feb 2010. After numerous phone calls and more nasty emails, nothing happened! I need the faulty devices to be removed before another tracking company can install their devices but this does not bother Altech Netstar. In the interim, I am unable to track any of my vehicles if stolen or hijacked, thanks to Altech Netstar, their incompetent staff and faulty devices.

Ra