Altech Autopage / Useless

1 South Africa Review updated:

It takes Altech Autopage in the region of 2 months to do a number port.The customer service is poor, and managers have a no care attitude. To speak to the C.E.O is also not possible. Their poor servive and lack of customer support has led to the suspension of my cellular service.
People should think twice before doing bussines with this pathetic so-called (service) provider.

Ar

Comments

• Ci
      28th of Jul, 2009

I definitely agree...It took me over three months to get account resolved...they were charging me incorrectly...and after one day of the account being resolved my line was suspended without my being notified...how is that for service!!!

• To
      15th of Sep, 2009

My Inquiry began 16 June 09. It's now 2 months later, more than 20 e mails, countless telephone calls and still no joy. I have had only one feedback call that wasn't prompted.
    Cape town head office have certainly raised the bar high when it comes to couldn't care attitude and incompetence.

• Wa
      2nd of Oct, 2009

PATHETIC :( PATHETIC :(

• Wa
      2nd of Oct, 2009

To whom it may concern, this is unacceptable that a company so large can just walk over us ..the very people that keep them going..service is NON existing..staff are RUDE and ignorant IM still waiting for them to get back to me since last year NOV2008 to rectify my purchase BUT to no avail...NOW the contract has expired ..I have been unfairly dismissed...I have cancelled the contract over the phone and still getting billed..where are the people that protect US...contract expired June 2009..and now I loose my number too which I have had since 2000 ...unacceptable ..thank you for listening and I hope something positive comes from this