Alltel Wireless / charges for unmade text messages!
I am being charged for almost 5000 incoming/outgoing text messages over a 30 day period that we did not make!! Alltel does not have any records of the incoming messages nor can they provide a copy of the number to where the alleged outgoing messages were sent. By Alltel's Technical Assistance own records, the most incoming messages ever received over a month's billing cycle for that phone is 7. Their records also show that no replies were made to those incoming messages. Suddenly in December 2007 the messages for that one phone jumped to almost 5000!!!
They will not admit that there is a problem and they are threatening to terminate my service if fI do not pay the bill of over $1100 immediately. Also if service is terminated, they will charge me $200/phone extra for not fulfilling my contract. (I have 3 cell phones.)
They will not let me speak to a supervisor in the Customer Service Department. In fact, one CS rep. claimed that they do not have supervisors!!! The Technical Service Department told me that a supervisor would call me back. (No call back yet!!)
The nature of my work requires that I am available via phone 24 hours per day, no matter where I am. I am at a complete loss as to what recourse I have other than to hire an expensive lawyer. (Which I can't afford.)
What more can I do? Please advise smb!
David E. Channell.
More Alltel Wireless Complaints & Reviews
- Verizon Wireless - failure to waive early termination fee 
- Verizon Wireless Employee Discounts - employee discount problem 
- Verizon Fios - never order fios service! 
- Verizon Fios Internet - connection problems! 
- Verizon Bundle Packages - bundle package: direct tv; internet and phone service for $99.00 a month for a year 
- Verizon Communications - call center employee 
- Verizon Wireless - customer service
- Verizon Communications - verizon wireless duplicate/stolen payment 
- Verizon Communications - bill increase without notification & lying customer representatives
- Verizon Communications - incorrect billing