Allsups Convenience Stores / employee veronica hardt

1 Tahoka, TX, United States Review updated:

This particular employee, ( Veronica Hardt), makes a point to be rude on a fairly regular basis. I would like to start off by saying that I have no issues with any of the other employees at this location, (or any other locations for that matter).I generally just let the rude comments go because I don't want a confrontation.On this particular day, she told me that I still looked pregnant after I told her that I had given birth 12 days prior.She continued to badger me about whether I was "sure" that I wasn't pregnant because I " look like I still have a baby in there", and it "wouldn't surprise her, as my husband is talented at that".(I have a large family).I let it go although I was angry.Fast forward months later.My 18 year old daughter walked in a few days ago, and she's going on again about how I looked pregnant 6 months postpartum.I'm not the only victim of this woman's unwarranted attacks. I have personally witnessed her being rude to other customers.It has gotten to the point that I do not want to go to Allsups in Tahoka.

Tr
Jun 13, 2018

Comments

• 9w
      13th of Jun, 2018

would talk to the manager and let the corporate office know