Menu
Allsups Convenience Stores Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Allsups Convenience Stores
reviews and complaints

allsups.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.0 73 Reviews

How responsive is Allsups Convenience Stores's customer service?

0 Resolved
73 Unresolved
Absolutely frustrating 🫠
It's quite possible that Allsups Convenience Stores is not aware of the complaints or rarely monitors their existence because we find it hard to believe they don't care about their customers. We advise reviewers to be very careful and have a backup plan if their issue isn't addressed. Check out other unresolved complaints on ComplaintsBoard to avoid problems caused by Allsups Convenience Stores's silence.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Allsups Convenience Stores has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
Write a review File a complaint

Allsups Convenience Stores reviews and complaints 73

Sort by:

Newest Allsups Convenience Stores reviews and complaints

8:43 pm EDT

Allsups Convenience Stores Customer service

I went to the store with 2 of my Girls and then I need to check a price I told the lady okease can u check the price on this and she said and the girls they going a pay too and I said they're looking what they want and she told me again and I told her gave me the price of the item and let me go check my Girls what they wanted and them my Girls they went to pick up another thing and she was looking my girls like they going a steal something I told the manager whats happened and he start laughing

Y
8:23 pm EDT

Allsups Convenience Stores Payment not received, liars

Today on October 6, I was robbed for 150 dollars, the cashier who attended me, I told her to put 200 dollars in the 23 pump and she make a mistake and put it in the 22, after that the confusion that this lady created was incredible. Please some manager of this chain can rewiew or check the cameras please I just ask that, nobody deserves to have their money stolen, I am a professional driver for over 9 year, I have my own truck and trailer too, I am owner of my company, please only want and I ask that you check the cameras between 4-5 pm, don’t give me my money back, I don’t want it but please check the camera to see what the cashier do

Read full review of Allsups Convenience Stores and 1 comment
1 comment
R
R
Rogelio Cruz
, US
Jan 06, 2023 2:37 pm EST

It’s 12:20pm n burrito lukewarm, chimichanga less than lukewarm n could not eat the crust. Top it all off- no taco sauce. (The best part of these lukewarm) Cmon man…

A
4:13 pm EDT

Allsups Convenience Stores Employee young Mexican boy work cashier

I was in the store getting some gas and then I accidentally told him the wrong number but I was still in the store and then I was like oh my gosh I’m sorry it is on the other number and he got mad. He got so pissed off at me and he told me to tell him the right number so he wouldn’t have to do it again. I think it was rude and I think somebody need to talk to him about it because he needs to fix his attitude in order for him to work with customers.

D
1:45 pm EDT

Allsups Convenience Stores Down right in your face rude cashier

Ok this happened today 09/05/2022 at the Allsup's in Clovis on llano Estecato and prince me and my sister stopped to get a drink we went in and got two cherry slushy we put them in tallsup cups not thinking it mattered it might be a little more being the cups are a little larger but not much we went to pay and the cashier tried to charge $12 and change for the two drinks when I asked she very rudely says that's because you put them in tallsup cups they don't go in those cups they have their own so you get charged this I refused and left the drinks. And left the store so now not only did the store not get the money for the drinks but the waste of the drinks to be thrown away and I will not be repeating my business there but I e be sure to eat everybody I know about this I dot ije to be this way but I have never been treated so bad by a customer service person in my life

Desired outcome: I think the cashier should be fired or at min suspended without pay for a couple weeks it was that bad

1:15 am EDT

Allsups Convenience Stores Employee threatening me

Last year an employee at allsups in logan nm was running her mouth about me not being an EMT. Being an emt we are allowed to get a free drink. This individual would not stop her mouth.

I went in there and showed her that I am a licensed EMT with our village. She got pissed off immediately and stated do you want to take this outside. There was an off duty officer who stopped her from coming around the counter. She later then filed an order of protection against me that was dropped immediately from the judge.

Then I went back in and was told that I was banned from the store. Really?

An employee can threaten a customer and I get banned from the store all over a stupid coke.

Desired outcome: I would like an apology from the managers because I did NOTHING wrong to deserve this treatment. The videos will show that. I would like to be able to shop and purchase my gas there.

B
2:36 am EDT

Allsups Convenience Stores Rude behavior and unsatisfied with service is

I went to the store for a quick buy, soda and cigarettes. When I got into the store there was a line so I got into it and waited and waited and waited. The clerk's were both visiting with customers and didn't care that other people were in line. I switched line's, was trying to tell the clerk what I wanted but he just didn't get it. Very frustrating! Next thing the manager decided he was going to jump in the middle of me made things even worse. Ended with me storming out and they tried to charge my credit card for things I finally got even though I paid cash. Who's pocket was that going into. Bad Manager and lazy employees. This happened in the allsups store on 21st st. In Clovis NM 88101. I doubt you'll do anything about this, If I ever go back, which I won't, I'll have to deal with your rude employees. No Thanks! Good luck running this store into the ground. Hope it's soon!

Desired outcome: I'd ask for an apology but their so rude I'm not going to bother. Get some better people in there!!

5:55 am EDT

Allsups Convenience Stores Gas - Customer Service

Allsup's Store with address 2021 North Prince stopped my Debit Card action at the pump being that I am black. I had to go inside and purchase the fuel. Once inside the Debit Card worked as it should have. There was money in my bank account.

I paid, walked to the pump. They never turned the pumps on. I had to walk back inside. I then told them forget the purchase and give my money back $15.00.

The lady tried to say she would turn it back on and I said no. Give me my money back.

The manager then said, just cut the sale and the money will go back on the card. The manager stopped the sale and said it will go back on Card. The money has not been returned and the total sale came to $17.44 with purchase of an Tea from fridge. Allsup#102170 Withdrawal 110124.

Desired outcome: This is happened multiple times in Clovis, New Mexico.This started after Mr Allsup died? I don't care if you put these Mexicans in front of a firing squad. I am born and raised here

View 0 more photos
T
11:13 pm EDT

Allsups Convenience Stores Rude attendant

The new allsup's on the east side of Breckenridge Texas with the address of 810 E walker Street has a young man who worked at the old allsup's before this one opened. Every single time I've been in the store he is extremely short and rude to the customers. He makes it very apparent that he would rather be somewhere else and that we are bothering him when he has to do anything other than take money and ring things up. After catching errors on my ticket he argued that I didn't specify wanting a combo when I had a full on discussion with him and the other attendant on rather the combo still existed or not. More than anything he's attitude towards each customer shows him to be annoyed at the request to do ones job while arrogance spills out of him like a cheap cologne that your uncle sal wore. If I can get his name I will update but he didn't have a tag on the only thing I can say is he spoke with some sort of lisp or speech impediment and only state that as a way of narrowing it down and not to poke fun at by all means.

Desired outcome: I've struggled with wanting to write about his attitude toward customers for some time now and the longer he stays with the company the worse it gets it seems, my number is [protected] and I will gladly help to clarify

1:17 am EDT

Allsups Convenience Stores Deli food not prepared

In Canadian Texas the night of the music festival we stopped by earlier in the day and asked if they were going to have food after the music was over. The cashier assured us it wouldn’t be a problem. We stopped by at midnight to get burritos and chimichangas. I ordered 3 of each then was told they didn’t have any. I asked if they were going to make more. He said she did but has already sold them. So I asked is she making anymore or is that it. He said well we can but it will be 10 minutes. I said ok that’s fine. The cashier ring up my other purchases plus the chimichangas and burritos. The lady cooking said really? I said if it’s a problem you can cancel my credit card payment. They both said no it’s fine. Well this is ridiculous. This is not the first year we have had this same problem. That why we stopped earlier and asked about it. This is a yearly festival in a small town. Allsup’s is the only store open after the festival. I would think it would be prudent to be prepared. At the very least when a customer inquires about just tell them they won’t be available so customer can make other arrangements for food late at night

A
4:10 am EDT

Allsups Convenience Stores Customer service/overall experience

At the allsups location in Tahoka Texas. For some time now me and my wife have been to this location multiple times the cashiers are very rude and they are all related to each other so it’s easier for them to get away with things. We have been overcharged on multiple occasions and we have even tried to reach their corporate office with no answer. overall this is a horrible store and if you are ever in Tahoka steer clear of this location in addition to being overcharged we have gotten hard food or old food charged at full price and they will not exchange it or refund you. Again cashiers are rude I’ve had a particular cashier who’s name I don’t know but he’s Caucasian tall with long hair and glasses. extremely rude he has told me no before and also called me a pain in the [censored]. He has refused to split a tender between cards and also has refused to give us our recipes (he normally crumbles them up before we can even ask for them) he acts very entitled although he is not a manager like I stated before he and majority of his co workers are related to each other including the boss Bobby. Overall allsups in Tahoka is a horrible store and they have no respect for customers.

Desired outcome: Cooperate to investigate this location.

7:03 pm EDT

Allsups Convenience Stores Rude clerk who filed false charges on me. Also threatened me

in 2021 summer not sure of exact date. Dee Jasper Sandoval was working at the Allsup's in Logan NM. Mrs. Sandoval had been running her mouth that I am not an EMT and I do not run with the ambulance service. I went in and showed her my cards to indicate that I am a licensed EMT. She yelled at me and then asked if I "wanted to take this outside" and started to come around the corner of the counter. There was an off duty officer that was behind me and saw what had happened and another police officer was called. I did not at the time press charges just spoke with the officer. The manager Ashley Bond and district manager Dakota (not sure of last name) l were both aware of the issue with her.

This year Mrs. Sandoval was again whispering to other employees that I am not and EMT and I only get one free coke. She claims she has a paper that states I am not on the ambulance service. Which she is partially right. I am not on that sheet right now due to an injury. But I am still on the roster and still licensed.

I had gone in and gotten a drink when she whispered to a male employee that I have to pay for my drink because I had already been in there once that day. He let me have my drink I didn't think about it. Next thing he comes running out saying I have to pay for my drink cause Mrs. Sandoval said so. She is NOT a manager. Once again this was reported to the managers. I had gone in to Allsup's on April 3rd was greeted by the assistant manager Janet? and was told that Mrs. Sandoval had an order of protection out on me. On April 7th I had gone into Allsup's again and once again the assistant manager Janet? (red hair and fake eye lashes) and Mrs. Sandoval and another young man started whispering. The assistant manager went into the bathroom came out and showed her phone to Mrs. Sandoval and the young man. When I went to check out he stated that he had to charge me for my drink because Mrs. Sandoval had this piece of paper. I then called the police department only to learn that the officer that was off duty was leaving from the force and the other officer also has left. Later that day the police officer called me and told me that I was banned from Allsup's. When we went to court the judge informed Mrs. Sandoval that there are cameras that would indicate if I had been doing what she stated on the paper. Which is every time I go in there I yell and throw things at her. I have been going in that store for over 20 years without any problems except from Mrs. Sandoval. I want to know why it is her business how many times I go in there, I don't always get my coke I purchase other things. Allsup's is the only store that is open after 6pm if you need something. Also why is she so concerned about what my business? I have called corporate numerous times with no answer for anyone. Why can an employee threaten customer and not get terminated? Why is she allowed to make false allegations against a customer and still there? Why is she still there? All over a stupid coke, which makes no sense to me. I have numerous individuals that can vouch for me, and can tell you more about Mrs. Sandoval behavior.

Desired outcome: I would like to not be banned from the only convivence store where I live. I would also like for Mrs. Sandoval to be held accountable for her actions.

1:59 am EDT

Allsups Convenience Stores Employee

Walked into allsups at (12:05am 05/15/2022) and the old man (john) told me and all my kids that the register was close because it was midnight when I seen his name I asked for how long and he said for about 30 to 40 minutes

I have a newborn that needed formula and was crying and crying after a 9 hr road trip and the need of gas we rushed what we had to the next town which is 30 miles away!

When he told us the register was closed he proceeded to walk outside and when he reached the front the ice machine outside he slammed his gloves and cigarettes and began to light as I was caring my newborn he looks at us very ugly and begin to light his cigarettes despite us holding a 2 week old baby

I have a video of the incident and want to upload it immediately

We aren't from that town Spur texas

Desired outcome: I've called up there and spoke with management and all was said that he's done that more than once and notified me about this website to file a formal complaint with corporate

2:07 am EDT

Allsups Convenience Stores Cynthia moon smith

Allsulps in albany tx. had a lady working for them by the name of cynthia moon smith and just wondering how that is possible, maybe because her daughter is the manager? She has drug charges, assault with deadly weapon charges, breaking and entering, and today4-26-22 was arrested again for another assault with a deadly weapon and is in shackelford county jail in albany tx. Just think u should do something about both employees.

9:47 pm EDT

Allsups Convenience Stores Rude worker

I just went in to buy some cigarettes and I used some of my Pennie’s to pay for it I only used 77 cents of Pennie’s and the cashier ends up throwing me a bag and treating me coldly in front of my son I’ve never had a problem til today and I find it rude how she was friendly to the male customers and treated me that way! I didn’t cause a scene I like going to alsups and I don’t have a cellphone to call their manager or anything so I just left! My son was even shocked she treated me that way that he ended up going to a different aisle so she wouldn’t do the same to him!

Desired outcome: I don’t feel like she is fit to work there at all she was really rude and even my son noticed it!

2:55 pm EST

Allsups Convenience Stores Customer service

I was asking for food from the warmer and they employee was rude and would get upset the more things I asked for. I saw some potatoe wedges come up from the fryer and asked if I could get an order. It upset her without a word she set my first items down but throwing the bag down in the counter. I asked I'm sorry did that make you mad. She tried to say no and she was just setting it down . I said no you threw it down . I had the cashier come to me and point her finger at me saying do not treat my employee like that. She was rude to me and I do not understand how me asking if she was mad was me being disrespectful. There are cameras there and if they would be looked at you can Easily see the upset employee throwing down the food. I was away from her when I asked if she was mad and in front of the cashier when I was told not to treat her like that. This is ridiculous that I was in the wrong in their eyes . I need them to know the cant treat people like that. And not defend the customer who feels disrespected. One of them tried to say they had a long day. That's us no excuse and not the customers fault

Desired outcome: To be written up for their rude behavior. For Them to know it is not ok.

U
10:14 am EST

Allsups Convenience Stores Unethical behavior

Well it looks to me like allsups can care less about any complaints after looking at this sorry site. [censored] you allsups and your [censored]ed up workers. I will never go to your stores again you sorry losers. No wonder you have [censored] for workers. This [censored] of a worker treated me very rudely and threatened to get the next person in line behind me. All the points in the world will not ever make me go back into your store in espanola nm. I hope that store closes or even worse!

Desired outcome: For all of you to die especially that [censored] in Espanola NM.

View 0 more photos
B
11:22 am EST

Allsups Convenience Stores Allsup YesWay Employees Not Following Mask Mandate

Im a regular customer here in roswell new mexico i go to my allsups and workers are not using proper mask while employeed and handling the food while we are under a mask mandate I'd appreciate if workers follow state Guidelines. OtherWise I will Call Department of Health. I Have to wear a mask when Coming into the store myself yet none of the workers are wearing masks and handling my food when inorder it when im next in line

Desired outcome: Correct The Issue.

4:03 pm EDT

Allsups Convenience Stores The assistant manager in Tatum New Mexico allsups

I want to file a complaint about the assistant manager of allsup's in Tatum New Mexico 88267. he reeked of marijuana would not take off his headphones was very rude and inappropriate even made sexual jesters which I took offense to I would like to see him terminated or disciplined immediately. I am very very offended about what happened at the office with Don Michael Pritchard but I would like to see him terminated immediately or I will pursue legal action because I am really really really really upset that this even happened he stinked of marijuana he was high he made sexual gestures to me which I took offensive and now I can't even sleep at night because I just think that he's going to come break in and I don't know hurt me but I would like a lump sum of money from allsup's or we can go to court it doesn't matter to me thank you

Desired outcome: Have him Don Michel Pritchard FIRED ASAP

L
1:13 pm EDT

Allsups Convenience Stores The person that was working last night

I gave this manager ten to pump gas and then went to Bitcoin machine and used it when I was done I bought cigarettes and the manager told me he had no change and I had just seen him give change to the customer in front of me so I told him put the rest in gas I go outside he hadn't even pumped the 10 yet and told me he was only pumping the change from the 20 I gave him second time thinking he was gonna get me like I'm some type of idiot well I did over react but I managed to keep calm I left when he called law enforcement and then send some random person give me my money for one this needs to stop!

Desired outcome: None

1:59 pm EDT

Allsups Convenience Stores Service on a costumer

I want to store on 87 Hwy. Grape Creek store 6 days ago I bought 2 packs of pall mall cigarettes the owner sold me 14.43 I believed it was a bit high price, then 3 days later I went back the manager was there but was on the computer and other lady walk in for her shift and her ask for the same 2 packs she charge me 12.50. I want back today and manager charge me 14.43 I have the receipt why is she over charging me . one pack was 6.51 and the other same pack was 7.01 plus the tax of 91 cents . why is it diffrent price on the same 2 packs .on Friday of last week was Friday the 27th of August today is thursday September 2nd . please explain ?and she is not showing a good view as a manager either very rude to Hispanic

Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Contact Allsups Convenience Stores customer service

Phone number

+1 (575) 769-2311

Website

Our Commitment

We stand for unbiased reviews

We help resolving issues

We advocate freedom of speech

We ensure transparent and fair ratings

We care about your privacy

We are easy, free and open to everyone

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Allsups Convenience Stores?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Allsups Convenience Stores Customer Service. Initial Allsups Convenience Stores complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Allsups Convenience Stores above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Allsups Convenience Stores. Discuss the issues you have had with Allsups Convenience Stores and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.