AllStateBeauty.com / Fraud!

1 2027 86th St.Brooklyn, NY, United States Review updated:
Phone: 718-266-0799

If you want to contact Alexander Bederoff personally call [protected]. This is his personal cell phone number. If you want your products or your money back, don't waste time calling allstatebeauty.com. Call his personal cell!

An

Comments

• Ke
      16th of Mar, 2009

I found this comment and called Mr Bederoff today because I had not received my entire order that was placed 3 weeks ago. I only received a partial shipment. Mr Bederoff was extremely apologetic and explained that his shipment of products was damaged and that was the cause for delay. He compensated me by sending a smaller bottle of shampoo (at no charge) for me to use until his shipment comes in in two days. He will then send out the remainder of my order. I asked if he was aware of all of the complaints about his business online and he explained that he recently took over this business and many of the complaints were from the previous owners. Thanks to his courtesy and immediate attention to my situation, I am happy with my purchase and will do business with Allstatebeauty.com in the future.

• Ug
      31st of Mar, 2009

Thank you sooo much for this comment i tried numerous times to contact all state beauty and had no answer today i called this number and they were apologetic and said that within 2-3days i should receive my shipment, this however did not stop me from filing a complaint with the BBB of New York, and i also informed them that since i did not receive any merchandise and my credit card was charged, if in 2-3 days i did not receive my merchandise i will file a fraud complaint with the New York State Police Dept. because it would be Theft, this did not make them happy and they promised quick delivery of my merchandise! sooo ill check back in 2-3 days! but i will never ever again do business with this company.

• Jh
      24th of Jul, 2009

AllStateBeauty.com charges your credit card but NEVER sends you your order, and never answers phone or email, let alone give you a refund. DO NOT do business with this company. File a complaint with NYPD. BBB is too soft, slow and not much help, but do report so their numerous and continuing fraudulent activities will be kept on file for future reference.

Alexander Bederoff, NOT a name to trust. He goes to Italy on a luxurious trip using the money he scammed from you. You can check out his website ( http://www.myspace.com/delacquasalon ) and see for yourself. Click on "View My Pics" link and then on "My Photos". That ugly bald pimp-looking guy is probably him. Also, type in his name in your search engine and see how much complaint about him and his business you can find just online alone.

• Ju
      8th of Jun, 2016
    AllStateBeauty.com - Cheats
    Hair Salon in Bensonhurst Brooklyn
    New York

This business is ran by people who don't know what they are doing. They are out of stock 90% of time and until recently did not want to refund money to people even who paid for 2 days delivery and order never shipped. Simply because they Russian pigs who underpay people, dress in Prada and pay overworked young girls $10 an hour, that is if the pay will not be late few days. PLEASE BE CAREFUL ORDERING BECAUSE THE BUSINESS IS POORLY ADMINISTRATED BY OWNERS AND MOST STUFF IS NOT IN STOCK!