Allstate Beautyhaven't received products ordered

K

Placed an order for Alterna Anti- Aging Seasilk Volume Shampoo and Conditioner ( each 33.8 oz.) on March 23, 2009 for a total of $115.55. I was supposed to receive these products in 5-7 days. I received a confirmation # for my order; this is #22322. When I did not recieve this this week, I decided to e-mail the company. I have not received any acknowledgement of this e-mail. I tried to call today; first, I dialed a number I found for them. It was not a number attached to a business. I Googled the company to verify this number and found a site where there were numerous complaints listed against them Through this site(Complaintsboard.com) I got another phone number...[protected]. It has been disconnected.I have contacted my VISA company, but I feel a company with so many complaints needs to be taken off the internet...that's why I'm contacting you with my story.

• Ra
    Rae Lehman Apr 21, 2009

I ordered a liter of Alterna Conditioner on 03-29-09 order # confirmation 23089 for $111.79 & still have not received my product.
    I sent an email on April 8th & believe it or not received a response apologizing for the delay & that my shipment will go out THIS WEEK.
    Well, another week went by & still no product. I've sent a total of 3 emails & was able to leave 2 voicemail messages on their Customer Service line. I have filed a dispute with my Visa & still no response & no product.

I just want to say that I've ordered from Allstate Beauty several times & even though the (free)shipping was a bit slow, I did receive my products in about 10 days.

Something must be up, now over 3 weeks.

They have terrible Customer Service, at this point just want to cancel my order & hopefully my Visa company will help...

• St
    stephp45 Jun 03, 2016

go to the New York BBB and file a complaint against them!

MAD Jun 03, 2016

My sister orderd some products from them and they never shipped it to her. She then attempted to email and call them several times and they never pick up or answer her emails. They stole my sister's money. I called them and you can't even speak with someone you have to leave a message for sales and a message for customer service. Then they encourage you to order supplies online. I did some research and there are other complaints on [redacted] and Amazon. I think the positive complaints from Amazon are from whoever is running this scam business. I called the cyber crimes police department in NY I encourage everyone to file a complaint on www.ic3.gov with the FBI and I hope they get arrested like we're doing. Maybe they can track them down if everyone files a complaint.

• St
    stephp45 Jun 03, 2016

I ordered 3 items from them, all came a few weeks later but one of them had a loose cap and the entire bottle spilled over the entire package. It was a mess, called and filed a complaint and was told that they would ship a replacement, even noted that on my order page. This item has never arrived, phone calls, emails nothing!
    This is what I did, I took the newest email they sent...yep theyre still in business even though you cant find them in a search, theyre still www.allstatebeauty.com and got their address, phone number all the information regarding my order and then filed a complaint with the BBB in New York...just want whats coming back to me...will never trust this company! I suggest you dont either!!!