Allstate / claim for theft

I had a Ariens snow blower & a craftsman mower valued over $1, 200 stolen on 07/08/2015. Allstate(ALLSCAM) claims dept. sent me a reimbursement check for $367.37 to cover the losses. I guess they don't realize that snow blowers are expensive equipment as well as a mower. I spoke to another claims rep. & he stated that I should send them proof of what a replacement snow blower would cost, so I did only to get an email saying there's nothing they can do. I reported them to the BBB & filed a complaint to Allstates main corporation, I have yet to hear from them. We are " NOT IN GOOD HANDS WITH ALLSTATE" They're happy to take your money, but are never there when needed. Never deliver on their advertised promises. I will continue to give them bad reviews until they resolve this matter to my satisfaction. I have emailed a news media to warn the public about what a scam ALLSTATE is. A class action lawsuit needs to be filed against Allstate(ALLSCAM). My claim#[protected]. Policy#[protected]. I want to speak with one the BIG SHOTS regarding this matter & not be ignored, given the run around or some BS answer. I really doubt they take consumer complaints seriously. I will do everything & anything I can to ruin their company reputation if this is not solved A.S.A.P. We the consumers work hard for what we have. Personal property shouldn't depreciate in value, Allstate will do anything not to pay on claims. ALLSTATE U STINK!!! I gave u 2 business days to contact me. We shall see.

Se
Jul 20, 2015

Comments

• Re
      20th of Jul, 2015

How old was your equipment? The amount that you get for reimbursement will depend on that. The first time you use the equipment there is something called automatic wear and tear or usage. When you took these items from the store when you purchased them, there was an automatic decrease in value. More than likely you wouldn't have got any more for the pieces if you had sold them.