Allstate / never ever allstate
I was hit by a driver from behind on the expressway who had no insurance, and I had to sue my own insurance company which is Allstate.
They put me through the ringer in order to get paid
They put in there computer that I was at fault and I was hit from behind
And know I am having trouble getting coverage, they also added a lot of speeding tickets which I never got.
How is this possible, can I sue for defamation of character?
Is this retaliation because I sued my own insurance company.
Please tell me what can I do.
More Allstate Complaints & Reviews
- Allstate - recoverable depreciation 
- Allstate Insurance - denied the claim to pay for the car! 
- Allstate - Auto Insurance - Canceled after I had no fault accident 
- Allstate - using points that have been earned for auction. 
- Allstate - non repair of roof damages
- Allstate Insurance - auto claims processing
- Allstate Insurance Company, Agent Herb Brinskelle 0B1625 - poor service and bad advise
- Allstate Insurance Company - allstate claims investigator
- Allstate Insurance Company - customer service
- Allstate Insurance Company - homeowners insurance coverage