Allied Interstate / Tries to Collect Debts that have been PAID!
Allied Interstate is attempting to collect a debt from me that I paid MONTHS AGO and have check images to prove it! They are RUDE RUDE RUDE and should not be in business (if that is what you call it).
They will call you relentlessly several times a day and are very unprofessional!
How does a PAID debt get turned over to collections anyway? This originated through a 15 year relationship with AOL. I would not recommend doing business with AOL if this is the type of people they associate themselves with! Disgusting!
How do you report such bad business practices? Attorney general?
More Allied Interstate Complaints & Reviews
- Allied Interstate (866) 578-4773 - Unwarranted Phone Calls 
- Allied Interstate - Unsolicited phone calls 
- Allied Interstate - Continually call my home 
- Allied Interstate - I taught them a lesson 
- Allied Interstate - Multiple calls a day trying to collect a debt that isn't mine
- Allied interstate LLC - Paid them settlement they requested & they harassing me for the original.
- Allied Interstate - Uneducated customer representative 
- Allied Interstate - Found information to fight back 
- Allied Interstate - Harrassment
- Allied Interstate Collection Agency - continuous calls