Allied Interstate 866-364-1642 / Harassing calls!

They start at about 8:00 AM, and call continuously all day - until about 8:00 PM. Calls from 5 to 30 minutes apart. It's very frustrating. They have not listened to my demands not to call and to only contact me via postal mail. The number above is the number they usually call me from. I don't know what else to do. I need these calls to stop.

Comments

• Mi
      11th of Dec, 2007

I completely agree. They can actually call between 8 AM and 9 PM. I'm filing for bankruptcy and they are required to stop but they haven't. It makes no difference if I call them back or answer when they call me because they do it again a few hours later. I complained that they aren't allowed to call me once I've spoken to them. They said that they talked to me because I called them, and that it doesn't count as communication unless they have called me. I called the attorney general today, and was told that I'm right and once they talk to me that they are required to stop for the day. I can't take it anymore. I talked to them 4 times today. I would ignore them, but if I do they call my family and say that they can't reach me and then my relatives call me and complain. I believe that I have officially filed about 3 complaints with the attorney general about them in the last two days. I also informed Capital One, and that is who the debt is with. They tried to force me to talk to some senior account manager person. I said I wanted to talk to a lawyer first. They said "Please hold" I said "No." and hung up the phone. I can't take this crap anymore and I want to see these people taken down. I would encourage anyone with issues with them to file a complaint with the attorney general. They are a law enforcement agency and have to investigate the complaints.