Allied Collection Service / Harassment
I am getting 2-3 letters a month from Allied Collection Service, Inc at 4230 LBJ Freeway Suite 407, saying i owe $2, 142.34 from an old apartment i use to live in over 3 years ago. This apartment complex falsely evicted me and my 3 friends a month or two after we had gotten an apartment with them, saying we had multiple police reports filed on us. We went down to every local police station and had them run a report on that address and every station had no information. We then tried to contact the apartment manager, asking her questions regarding this case and she said it was our of her hands, and that she had no proof of ever evicting us. Now why would we just up and leave the apartment? We even got a letter asking us to "leave the premises due to disturbing the peace and serenity of the community" on Aug 26, 2006. We thought we were evicted, so we just left. I even went to our apartment we had a couple months after the fact, and it was rented out to someone else?!
I tried contacting Allied but i always get a first name, and no help, sometimes hung up on if i get rude.
I don't want to pay two grand, but i don't want this on my credit report.
What do i do?!
More Allied Collection Service Complaints & Reviews
- Allied Collection Services - unsavory business practices
- Allied Collection Services - rip off
- Allied Collection Services - doesn't report payments
- Allied Collection Services - liars 
- Allied Collection Services [ACSI] - Harassment /no proof of collection debt
- Allied Collection SVC - Payment of debt
- Allied Collection Services - they don't care about the needs of the poor people they just want the money