Allied Barton Security Services / discrimination in regards to color

1 2350 Mission college BlvdSanta Clara, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 610-239-1100

well basically the guards that work for this company does not know how to handle herself in a professional manner rather than she talk like she has some professionalism she talk as though she have a problem with african american in particular and I think that is discrimination due to the fact is she don't talk to any other vendor who is caucasian who drives delivery trucks but when she sees an african american trying to make a living by providing for his wife and two kids she automatically start giving this individual an hard time and start trying to just be rude due to the fact she is caucasian and she does not like african americans whatsoever let this go on the record hopefully any body reading this would consider a law suit against allied barton security in santa clara, california. as a problem.

• tpl88's Response, Jun 13, 2017

Please slow down!

Comments

• Lo
      23rd of Apr, 2009

As is indicated by the statement above, the writer of the said statement lacks education. It is more probable that the officer in question has something against ignorant people who make such racist coments without any basis.

• Pu
      15th of Oct, 2018
    Allied Universal / Aus.com - My boss
    Charleston
    South Carolina
    AUS.com

My boss is spreading rumors that are not true about me. He has told other guards my personal bussiness, it was of no concern of theirs. Now the guards are saying things to people that should not be told. I am no lonher their and i have an attorney.

• Tp
      22nd of Oct, 2018
    Allied Universal / Aus.com - a driver driving recklessly and throwing around delivery items
    Amherst
    Massachusetts
    Allieduniversal.com

The Drivers first name is Eric and he delivers to our building at 626 commerce dr. Amherst Ny 14228 every weekday. He is rude when interacting with the people that work at our building and he drives like hes in the indy 500 through the parking lot.

• Ge
      4th of Nov, 2018
    Allied Universal - every violation you can think of race, harrasment, discrimination working without a guard license
    Reidsville
    Georgia

They treated me different than they did the whites paid me different didn't evaluate me, would not give me my raise discrimination aganist me.