AllianceOne / Telephone Harassment

1 1160 Center Point DriveMendota Heights, MN, United States Review updated:
Phone: 848-214-7812

They keep calling me looking for some woman named Dolly. The past three days they have called me five times. Each time they called, I told them this Dolly person doesn't live here and asked that they remove my phone number. Since requesting my number be removed, I have spoken with Angela twice, some rude nasty guy named Josh, and another guy named Steve. I guess my request fell on deaf ears.

Sa

Comments

• Ka
      7th of Aug, 2009

you can sue them for harassment. tell them that next time they call and i promise they will stop calling.

11th of Oct, 2010

They are relentless, but the other day they went too far. They apparently googled the apartment house where I live and started calling other residents asking them to take phone messages and asking personal questions about me. They keep calling my place of work and now I'm going to get a lawyer or consumer advocate to help me as they apparently think everyone is stupid. I don't even know why they accept that this all startged from a payday advance I took out in Jany=uary which I paid on time with the interest agreed upon. Theyy seem to all be foreign.