All My Sons Moving & Storage / damaged and missing items
If you like any of your belongings or ever want to see them again, the DO NOT use All My Sons moving and Storage. If only I had read the other reviews before using them. Whatever they say is false. They led us to believe that they were actually ok on the first move. Then our items went to storage - which must be a barnyard. Actually, that's an insult to barnyards, as I bet they are better kept than this place must have been. I can't think of one item that was not damaged. Some never even showed up! Then they told us they'd come out and bring some missing parts. They never did. Three items have been deemd totally unusable and all they are offering is $400.
We also reported them to the BBB.
I can only hope that somone treats their belongings so horribly the same way they did ours one day. Hopefully, what goes around comes around.
More All My Sons Moving & Storage Complaints & Reviews
- All My Sons Moving and Storage - Horrible experience! 
- All My Sons Moving and Storage - Bad service
- All My Sons Moving and Storage - Fraud and scam 
- All My Sons Moving and Storage - Completely horrible moving experience
- All My Sons Moving and Storage - The business as a whole 
- All My Sons Moving & Storage - household goods held hostage
- All My Sons Moving & Storage - local move - 2 for the price of 3
- All My Sons Moving & Storage - moving
- All My Sons Moving - moving
- All My Sons Moving and Storage - STAY AWAY from All My Sons for a Move