ALIBRIS / Refund shortened
I ordered a book from a Canadian seller, Aldresbook to be delivered to a Canadian address, 60 miles from the seller. Alibrist first requested additional $3 for shipping costs on top of $11 already paid then the book never arrived. Alibris partially refunded yhe missing book for the cost of the book but decided to not refund the shipping cost of $14.
I advise buyers to avoid Alibris at any cost - this is a dishonest retailer.
More ALIBRIS Complaints & Reviews
- Alibris.com - Too good to be true 
- Alibris.com - Scam and lies! 
- Alibris.com - Do not order from this company! 
- Alibris.com - Non-delivery / refund shorted!
- ALIBRIS - SCAM and FRAUD
- ALIBRIS - One book was missing
- ALIBRIS - Long Delay of Delivery 
- ALIBRIS - None delivery of Book Order
- ALIBRIS - Fraud 
- Alibris.com - Product never received