alibaba.com / Fraud suppliers in the website

1 Hong Kong Review updated:

--- On Wed, 7/29/09, Shasthanand PK <*@yahoo.com> wrote:

From:
Subject: RE: RE: "ATTN: FELICE" - Re: FW: HK Longkang Ltd. at http://hklongkang.en.alibaba.com/
Date: Wednesday, July 29, 2009, 10:35 AM

Thank you for your advise. However, I realize that "terminating the supplier from Alibaba" is the only thing that could do in case of fradulent suppliers. If this is the case, how does someone TRUST on any of the suppliers or so-called "GOLD SUPPILIERS" of Alibaba. How will someone ever rely any of the suppliers of Alibaba and send them amount?

Before sending money to the supplier, I did enquire Alibaba about HK Longkang, and Alibaba Customer Service recommended that HK Longkang is one of the GOLD SUPPLIERS and they are trustworthy.

I will make most of my efforts in all possibilities to refrain people from all parts of the world to refrain relying on Alibaba and all its suppliers, as almost all the suppliers you have are fake suppliers, cheating money from people around the globe. Disgusting!!! Never again with Alibaba or any of its suppliers.

--- On Wed, 7/29/09, Alibaba Tradesecurity <tradesecurity01@service.alibaba.com> wrote:

Date: Wednesday, July 29, 2009, 9:20 AM

Dear ,

Thank you for your email. This is Felice, from Online Security Department.

Please note that we have terminated the account of this company HK Longkang Ltd. All of their postings will be removed in 72 hours.

You are advised to contact the supplier directly to have your problem solved. If you cannot achieve a successful resolution, please choose to protect your rights and interests using the following means:

*Lodge legal proceedings with a court of competent jurisdiction

*Report your complaint to the relevant public security authority/police force

Meanwhile, please view our Trade Dispute Procedures for the Alibaba.com Website at: http://www.alibaba.com/trade/servlet/page/help/rules_and_policies/trade_dispute_policy

SendTime: [protected]:31
Cc:
Subject: RE: "ATTN: FELICE" - Re: FW: HK Longkang Ltd. at http://hklongkang.en.alibaba.com/

Hello Felice,

Can I have an update? Were you successful in contacting the supplier? Can I still have hope on receiving the products? Please let me know.

--- On Fri, 7/24/09, Shasthanand PK <*@yahoo.com> wrote:

Date: Friday, July 24, 2009, 11:22 PM

Dear Felice,

As informed you earlier, I could not communicate with the supplier "HK Longkang" by any means. They are not available through phone - their phone is switched off all the time. They are also not available through email or online chat or even through Alibaba chat.

Looks like they have absconded.

Thanks,

--- On Fri, 7/24/09, Alibaba Tradesecurity <tradesecurity01@service.alibaba.com> wrote:

Date: Friday, July 24, 2009, 12:12 PM

Dear ,

Thank you for your documents. We will contact the supplier as soon as possible. If we need more information from you, we will contact your by email again.

At the same time, we suggest you contact the supplier directly to help resolve the dispute. Many disputes can often be resolved after direct communication between buyer and seller.

For more Trade dispute Policy on Alibaba, please refer to http://www.alibaba.com/trade/servlet/page/help/rules_and_policies/trade_dispute_policy

Thank you for your cooperation.

SendTime: [protected]:11
Cc:
Subject: "ATTN: FELICE" - Re: FW: HK Longkang Ltd. at http://hklongkang.en.alibaba.com/

***ATTN: Felice of Online Security Department of Alibaba.com ***

Hello Felice,

Please find enclosed the scanned "trade dispute agreement" that has been filled with my own handwriting with all the details and my signature in it. Also attached are the Bank Wire Transfer details and money transfer receipt, the email communication between me and HK Longkang representative, the invoice provided by them and also their company's price list.

Please do the needful and make sure that the products are sent to me by HK Longkang. The amount that I had spent, US Dollar one thousand one hundred (US $1100) is not a small amount for a person of my caliber and that I have had to take a loan to send this money to this supplier for the products. Considering this in mind, kindly help me out to sort the issue.

Thank you so much for your involvement in the dispute and appropriate action. Kindly acknowledge receipt of this email.

Best regards,

--- On Tue, 7/21/09, Alibaba Tradesecurity <tradesecurity01@service.alibaba.com> wrote:

Subject: FW: HK Longkang Ltd. at http://hklongkang.en.alibaba.com/
Date: Tuesday, July 21, 2009, 7:34 AM

Dear

Thank you for your email. This is Felice, from Online Security Department.

I am sorry to hear about your recent experience on Alibaba. In your situation, we recommend you provide the following document to us so that we can contact the supplier for you and take proper action.

* Trade Dispute Statement (Attached)

* Copy of Completed payment

* Performa Invoice from the supplier

* Communication log between you and the supplier

Please kindly note, your signature with handwriting is needed on the Trade Dispute Statement. After you completed all the documents, please send them to me by email or by fax to Felice’s attention at [protected]. Please make sure the information on the statement is complete and correct.

Date: Thu Jul 16 21:09:58 PDT 2009
Subject: RE: Spam, Fraud and Complaints
===8<==============Original message text===============

Dear Service Team -

Thank you for your response. As you suggested, I do not mind waiting for a few more days for the laptops. However, please note that there is no way that I could communicate to them. They never come online for the past 1 week in the website you mentioned - http://hklongkang.en.alibaba.com/. They never came in yahoo chat too. Also, when I tried to call them through the phone number they provided [protected]), the number is switched off all the time for the past 1 week. I have approached you since there is no way that I could communicate with them.

Any involvement by Alibaba to resolve the problem will be highly appreciated.

--- On Fri, 7/17/09, alibaba@service.alibaba.com wrote:

From: alibaba@service.alibaba.com
Subject: RE: Spam, Fraud and Complaints
Date: Friday, July 17, 2009, 6:49 AM

Thanks for your email.

We regret to learn your recent business experience.

Based on the information you provided, we find a matching company named HK Longkang Ltd. at http://hklongkang.en.alibaba.com/. This company is an Alibaba.com Gold Supplier. All Gold Supplier Members have passed an authentication and verification check by a third-party credit reporting agency. This check is only made to confirm the legitimacy of the company. However, as trading always carries a degree of risk, we can never guarantee that it is 100% safe to trade with these paid members.

As you mentioned you still haven't received the laptops from the company yet, please note that there are many reasons that will cause the delay of delivery, such as the delay of express, etc. For such kind of incident you are kindly asked to wait for a few days longer and try to get in touch with the supplier more actively. After all, communication between the two parties is the best way to solve the business dispute.

However, if you do not receive laptops in due time, please kindly confirm with us so that we can follow up accordingly.

Hope you receive the laptops in the nearest future.

Sincerely,
Alibaba.com Service Team
Email: alibaba@service.alibaba.com
--------------------------------------------------------
Have a trade related question? Find the answers you want and other useful trade information on our brand new
Community Channel today!

Member ID:
E-mail:
Subject:
Message: Hello,

I have paid around $1100 for purchasing laptops to the GoldSupplier company HK Longkang Ltd. It has been exactly a week that I have paid the amount and I have not heard from them anything since then. Can you please check and let me know the status of HK Longkang? Are they really genuine suppliers? OR fraud?

Please update me with your finding.

Thanks,

Comments

• Si
      14th of Aug, 2009

Alibaba is absolutely fraudulent and they are in a hot collabo with Chinese scammers to rip innocent victims apart.

They will surely come to a terrible end soon.

I am Eke Royal
    ekeroyal@yahoo.com

11th of Oct, 2009

alibaba is a fraudulent B2B site.

• Jb
      18th of Nov, 2010

We are making a unique forum where those who have been scammed by Alibaba, GlobalSources, Made-in-China can submit a complain. Apart form that this forum provides free of cost reports, how-tos and a definitive guide to those who are new in the sourcing business. To make this happen we need your assistance. This forum is an initiative taken by the people who have been scammed by these Chinese sites. Please contact us hujelabs[at]gmail.com with a subject "I was scammed".

15th of Mar, 2011

Well i experienced same with Made-in-china and Alibaba. I never received my order and found quite costly. From then on i moved with ChinaBuye.com, so far no complaints with them. They do prompt service and delivery. Satisfied with them and rates are quite cheaper with this online store from china.

• Mu
      15th of Jul, 2011

Dear Sir or Madam:
    I just want to made a complaint about one gold supplier from China, he is dishonesty about what he promise to us.Since last month we have made an order about bamboo broom from them and before we deal the business, he got send one sample about the bamboo broom to us, and we have received the sample from China .After we confirm the sample that we want and we made about one container order from them. But too bad, today we received the goods but not the stock we want. is a big big different from the sample we received. Here i think he is a fraud supplier.We already paid in full amount but he not sending the stock we want.So how can he be a gold supplier at alibaba website.We are very unsatisfied about his service and when we call them, their boss already confess that they are scamp work and stint material about the broom.i will send the photo to you one is the sample that we received and one is the scamp work broom that we received this morning.After you see then you understand what we said.i will give full detail about that company : Huzhou Xingding Bamboo Products Co, Ltd.Address: WeiLai Road 161-169, Huzhou City, Zhejiang Province China. Contact Number: 0086-0572-2558718.Their boss is Mr Wong. Because of them we lose a lot of money because the stock they send to us really cannot use(one container).Any enquiry, please do not hesitate to call my phone number:+6012-4020017 Mr Chan (Malaysia).

• Pk
      17th of Feb, 2012

my account is freezing

• Je
      29th of Jan, 2016

Louis Youg / Jean Bernardi 2015-12-19 17:54 Read
    Shenzhen Reborn Technology Co., Ltd.
    Where are our tractattions according with our proforma invoice PI N°: SZL Y 1314XL.J20151111 by the seller Louis Yung and the Buyer Jean Bernardi Who as Paid 23/11/2015, 9333. euros to Company Bank Account infomation, Beneficiary name: SHENZHEN GREAT FAN THECHNOLOGY CO . LIMITED
    Beneficiary Bank: HSBC HongKong A/ number: 456-368778-838, SWIFT CODE : HSBCHKHHHKH
    BANK CODE :004 ADD of bank: 1 Queen's Road Central, Hong kong.

and a second payment 02/12/2015, 2850 euros, to Company Bank Account information:
    Beneficiary Name SHENZHEN GREAT FAN TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED
    Beneficiary Bank: HSBC HongKong, A/C number 456-368778-838
    SWIFT CODE : HSBCHKHHHKH BANK CODE: 004
    ADD of bank: 1 Queen's Road Central, Hong
    General Manager: Mr. Louis Young
    BANK CODE :004 ADD of bank: 1 Queen's Road Central, Hong kong.

Beneficiary Name SHENZHEN GREAT FAN TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED
    Beneficiary Bank: HSBC HongKong, A/C number 456-368778-838
    SWIFT CODE : HSBCHKHHHKH BANK CODE: 004
    ADD of bank: 1 Queen's Road Central, Hong
    General Manager: Mr. Louis Young

However as say Rafi Tian in date 2015-12-21 09:02
    Louis Young is liar . which is not from our company .pls call your bank back your money .
    we have called police about this . police said this case still in checking . this fuk liar who used our company website . company name . our photos to cheat . pls call your bank about this

Note de Jean Bernardi 23/12/2015
    But for know all these informations, take the name of your General Manager, the official paper of the company, this personage is or was in Shenzhen Reborn Tecnology.

Note 2016
    Now to be changed in Shenzhen Reborn Technology, all the N° tel, Web and others and Louis Young are disapear. it is substitute by Rafi Tian.
    The payment is embezzlement may be by an other company with to add after Shenzhen ( GREAT FAN )