Resolved alibaba.com — scammers
Alibaba.com (trade website) are the biggest crooks ever! Alibaba allows any company that advertises on their website to buy "gold/platnium and premium" membership logo's to advertise on their site for $300-$500, therefore, the customer thinks it's a reputable company. When you do business with these so called platnium membership companies and get scammed, most customers contact alibaba. Alibaba's first words to you are "i'm sorry, we (alibaba) are not responsible for companies advertising fraudulent businesses. Alibaba is a china based company itself. There are 1000's of companies in china advertising on alibaba. If alibaba is making $300-$500 for advertising these gold/platnium/premium memberships, why can't alibaba afford to have these companies verified? How much could it possibly cost to have an employee go out to these companies and verify the legal existence of them? Consumers are steadily being scammed by companies advertised on alibaba but alibaba does nothing about it to protect consumers. All alibaba can offer is an apology and inform the consumer to do their own investigating on a company before doing business, but yet it's a company that the consumer found on alibaba. Consumers do as much research as they could on these companies through sites like fraudwatch and other sites which advertise companies that are scammers but companies like alibaba who continue to advertise these scammers are nothing more than scammers themselves. With that, I say if alibaba can't do more to protect it's consumers and get the companies on their website legally verfied and have their credentials posted, then I wouldn't buy anything advertised on alibaba. Alibaba are the real thieves!!!
More alibaba.com Complaints & Reviews
- Alibaba.com Scams - scam-fraud
- alibaba.com - fraud suppliers in the website
- Alibaba Group Holding - your seller shenzhen mobileshop electronics co., ltd
- alibaba.com - fraud
- Richly Gather Ghana Ltd Fraud - Pritam sawlani is a big scammers
- Alibaba Group Holding - case #2002000060584236/order#87782587756268
- Chemrecovery Industries Limited - fake company
- Alibaba Group Holding - second hand kobelco delivered in delapadated condition.
- alibaba.com - companies are working together and stealing from customers
- www.alibaba.com / Andrean Torija - andrean torija