Alfasent / no customer service, no way to ship to UK

United Kingdom Review updated:

1) They claim to offer a repackaging service. But they dont - the quote they end up with six items (not repackaged) is more than double that that Parcelforce can do with some basic repackaging.
2) There is zero customer support - 3 email question from me over 2 weeks - zero response
3) there is no way to give up and have your items (now tucked away in there warehouse) shipped to a UK address (in order to get a sensible shipping price)
From my perspective - looks like a scam, smells like a scam, and give that I've probably lost 6 items to them - IS a scam, .

Th
Jan 14, 2015

Comments

• Pe
      29th of Jun, 2012
    Alfasent - No shipping quite issued
    Alfasent

I submitted an order at Alfasent website but they have troubles providing me with shipping quote. I even called them in order to speed things up but it didn't help much and problems was not solved. I’m very disappointed with the quality of service.

• Ri
      26th of Apr, 2016

Do NOT use Alfasent. There are several reports online about customers never receiving their packages. They used to operate under a different name, which later was changed for Alfasent. They will also SPAM you everyday with emails, 3 to 4 days a day although you might cancel your account with them. Their prices are sky high and you only get to find that out after your package is there. You have been warned. Good luck!