Aldo — eryde heels from aldo
To whom it may conern,
I bought a a pair of Eryde heels from the Leicester City Centre branch last December which cost me £80. In the short space of having them, I have had to have them repaired on the straps 3 times as they have snapped (considering these are leather, this is not a great product).
I'm disappointed with Aldo as I have always shopped in the stores because the shoes are comfy from the first wear.
These gave now cracked on the sole and I feel a very unsatisfied customer.
I'd like to receive acknowledgment of my complaint and what you have to say as a company for such a poor made product? I've only worn them 8x and having them repaired on 3 occasions is unacceptable for a product that costs £80.
I'd like a voucher for the store to replace the shoes.
More Aldo Complaints & Reviews
- Aldo Shoes - awful, awful, awful 
- Aldo Shoes - sub standard customer service 
- Aldo Shoes - poor quality, overpriced, uncomfortable 
- Aldo Shoes - refusing to return refund 
- Aldo - bad service 
- Aldo Shoes / Mcmickle Dress Sandal - horrible quality shoes
- Aldo - horrible customer service 
- Aldo - high disrespect from aldo and no resolution for customer facing issues with brand
- Aldo - Product: nayeli sliders red
- Aldo - aldo shoes