Airtel USA INC / fraud company

United States, California, Orange County Review updated:
Orange County
Please do not be misled by telemarketing calls from www.airtel-usa.com and www.airtelusainc.com. They are not real Airtel and you should think twice before using their service and giving your credit card information to such phony companies which operate on copied Indian brand name of "Airtel".

The CEO of this Company is also a Big Cheat and Fraud by himself. His name is also suspicious, sometime Sujit Ghosh and sometime it becomes Sam Ghosh.

He is just trying to cheat NRI in USA, Canada, U.K. and other countries by mis-guiding them with the Brand Name " AIRTEL "

BOTH www.airtel-usa.com and www.airtelusainc.com are Cheats and Frauds along with its Owner and CEO, Sujit Ghosh or Sam Ghosh.

A  20th of Nov, 2009 by
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
True they are real fruad. We registered lost 1000$. Please be careful. The website is airtelusainc.com or airtel-usa.com
N  19th of Jan, 2010 by
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
Hey Guys Please do not believe to the calls received from AIRTEL USA Inc. Initially They will make you guys fool using the name of AIRTEL. I had an Issue with this company. They do not even refund money on time unless we call them daily. Please believe that there is a fraudulent activity going on in this company..
Agree Disagree +2 Votes
There are no dearths of fools in this world howsoever smart and educated they are. As per the laws in US/Canada, anybody can incorporate an organisation in with a desired name so far the Government of USA or Canada approves this. Airtel USA Inc must have been approved by US Department of Commerce otherwise no business can run in USA in that name. No Bank will open account in that name without verification of incorporation. Now, regarding services, someone can complaint about poor quality or faster sucking of minutes. These are technical issues which cannot easily be termed 'fradulent'. In this North American convention, people prefer short names than big or difficult Indian names. That is why, everybody writes short names like Sam as Sujit uses. I know this man, Sujit in Calcutta and he is out & out cultured, gentleman and I have heard anybody speaking bad about him. I do not know what prompts you people shout at Sujit as fradulent. Are you really qualified or do you know the consequences of shouting someone as 'fraud' in this blog. I do not know why Sujit is sitting idle and if you have the courage why not provide your correct name and address so that We will organise with a local Attorney to sue you for damages for a few million dollars and see where you people land up. This is not India that you will tell anybody something and he will forget. This is a different country and your gestures written and expressed will have monetary consequences. Sujit, I suggest you to talk to an attorney and if these people have the courage to disclose their real identity, fix them up for at least $1billion attaching their properties in USA.
Dear Bharatram,

Thanks for your mail. Actually we dont care to reply these sort of posts as we don't need to. We are US based company and we know our responsibilities and well aware of our accountabilities. Actually most of these posts are done by some agents of other losing companies and some sacked telemarketing guys, who were sacked due to their unethical practices.

Please let me know if anyone has any genuine issue. We will resolve it in minutes.
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
See I'm Sabari nathan, i dont know who posted that. i posted only against avishek joader who cheated me for 1.45 lakhs. I never did airtel voice process.
A  21st of Jan, 2010 by
Dear Sabari,

Thanks for your prompt replies. Actually market is full of frauds and now they don't want even want that good companies like Airtel USA Inc stay in the market . We can proudly say that since last few years few thousand Indian families are earning bread from this project and we are blessed by our clients.

Still if anyone had any issue, please feel free to contact us. We will certainly resolve it.
Agree Disagree +2 Votes
All the above Posting are FAKE.

Airtel USA Inc is doing a Clean Business from April 2008, and till date no one can prove any of the centers who are dialing for Airtel USA Inc. have not been paid in time.

In the similar way, all the Customers of Airtel USA Inc are so satisfied that the call the Customer Care Number and recharges their Account periodically, as per their requirement.

Creating an User Account in a Public Forum nad making few posting will not effect any Company, not atleast Airtel USA Inc. Because on todays Date, Airtel USA Inc has not only make its mark in the Industry but also have won hearts.

Message for trut.

As per your posting, you claim to lose $1000, well if you have really lost $1000, you would not have post here for it, rather you should have gone to your bank for a charge back.

Message for RobertClive.

As per your posting, it seems like you have no idea about USA Bank or Culture. Do you expect someone to make a refund if you call them several time. Please be logical. Making a post with a USA Name doest prove that you are a USA Citizen. You message proves that you have no idea about how things happens in USA.

Finally, No One, I repeat, No One uses or misuses the name of Airtel Bharti, all Agents makes it very clear that its " Airtel USA Inc ".

And, please if anyone has to say anything about Airtel USA Inc, Please post with your true identity and contact details.

Postings without contact details are considered to be FAKE POSTING.
N  9th of Feb, 2010 by
I'm using Airtel USA INC. to call India from Canada, From a week.
Every time when I called, more than double the actual used minutes have been reduced from my account.
Who ever using this company's service, please check the minutes you are using.some of my friends face same problem.
This is happening everytime. And I asked to mail my id and password to log into my account, still I'm waiting for it.
Customer care number in canada does no work.
Service sucks.
N  13th of Apr, 2010 by
now the rate is toooo cheeeep to activate pls contact vivek.022010 @gmail.com
N  13th of Apr, 2010 by
if anyone have doubt read bharatram s posting
N  27th of Apr, 2010 by
N  27th of Apr, 2010 by
Still any one have doubt please post it airtelusainc is waiting to reply
A  7th of May, 2010 by
I signed up awhile ago for $50. We hardly used the service. Yesterday, an agent wanted me to renew because he said my account only had one or two dollars left. I asked him for an accounting of the charges. He would not do it. As far as I know airtel just took the money. If they can prove to me otherwise, then I will recant this message. I cannot even access any calls. They gave me an access number but when I try to call, it asks for a card number. Airtel did not even give me one. The customer service number that the agent gave me is to an individual who does not work for airtel. How can I talk to a reasonable person at airtel?
A  7th of May, 2010 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Hi Airtel Usa Inc is a very good service and I am using it since last 5 month one of the agent called me Rahul Jain from Bhopal and he told me you have charged 1.9 cents/min and after he redused my call rates to 1.5 cents/min .
Hey Rahul plz call me . I give you some refrences.
N  8th of May, 2010 by
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
Airtel usa company which is located in India is cheating !!!.
I was told the the calls made to India - land line was 1.6 cents and calls to land line was 1.9 cents a minute. Guess what!!! I recently noticed that every phone call I made instead of deducting the actual minutes spent on the conversation, they were deducting twice the minutes. For every 1 minute there were deducting 2 minutes. So I complained and they said it was due to technical error and they will fix the problem. As per their promise they fixed the problem. You know how this was fixed??? Today when I called I was expected to hear that I have 3500 minutes, instead I have 1800 minutes. They are charging me 3. 8 for land line and 2.8 ( I may be off by some cents here) for cell phone. So everything on their website and the agents selling the product is all a lie.
I called and asked why I have only 1800 minutes, their response was since I called and complained that they were deducting 2 minutes for 1 they fixed the problem...
Beware everyone.
N  11th of May, 2010 by
this company is fraud...sujit or whatever wrote that by the name bharatam...if you are a legal company, why do you bother about what people say...your customer care does not reply...your site's user login page does not open...and yes...i have complained to better business bureau about your fraudulent activity...when they would blacklist you (within 2 weeks max), then you prove to them that you are a legitimate business...

moreover i am a lawyer myself...and in usa as a plaintiff public has a right to express their opinion...as a defendant you need to prove that you are innocent...

i'm also sending this blog's entry and your fake name of self-supporting as bharatam for the formal complaint to the customer protection agency...

save yourself if you can
D  16th of May, 2010 by
Hi All,

If you have any Queries, Issues or Doubts, Please feel free to contact me at +91 9345170426, 1-8777-777-0478 ( Ext - 407 and 408 )

You can also Send a mail to me at: customerfirst@airtelusainc.com, info@airtelusainc.com and support@airtelusainc.com.

The Website's User Login Page is Disabled as we send dedicated User Login Details to all our Customers who wishes to have it. In the past Our Website was Hacked and it effected many of Our Valued Customers.

I would also like to make an Honest Request, if you have genuine issue please mention your Contact Details, like your Phone Number and Email Address.

Thanking you all in Advance,

Best Wishes,

Shekhar Sharma | Customer Relations Manager
Airtel USA Inc | 3728 E Woodbine Road | Orange | CA 92867-2112
www.airtelusainc.com | www.airteluk.com | www.airteleurope.com | www.airtelasiapacific.com
A FCC 214 International Telecom Carrier Company
A  27th of Oct, 2010 by

I was getting calls from Airtel USA Inc and I confirmed several times with the agent that is it Airtel India and he confirmed that but when I was taking the package for $50, I opted to give my card details online and not over the phone, and guess what he gave me the link as Airtelusainc.com that is nowhere related to Airtel India.

I don't have an issue with you guys as I've not taken the plan, but request you NOT to use Airtel India name when you sell your products.

A  7th of Feb, 2012 by
i saw that sujith gosh responding to only appreciation posts...next to his post we can see a complaint from his customer which he ignores...that confirms him a fraud...Instead of doing this fraud business by using airtel name..he can pimp...he is really a fraud...being a owner of this company why he is not showing his face out in any media, , , , he is a jerk...he will suffer for this fraud pimp business one day...
N  7th of Feb, 2012 by
hey sujith...i know its you writing in name of bharat..u gonna sack 1$ billion for wrinting bad...hey listen u are a fraud jerk...people gonna sack you your family and your property one day for this pimp business...u u u u ###...

Bharti Airtel Logo Bharti Airtel