[Resolved] Airtel Prepaid Sim / simcard registration failed

1 India Review updated:

I am using Airtel prepaid card from Bangalore. Currently I am in Maharashtra for my project work. I was using this sim in maharashtra as well on roaming. But suddenly my mobile is showing me sim card registration failed and I am not able to use the sim card anymore.

Please let me know how I can activate the sim again. I am having the balance on this sim and also the validity is till Dec 2008. This is very important number as it's being used for all official calls. For next 3 months I will be in Pune regarding my work so I don't want to miss any calls on this number.

Please tell me what is the procedure to get it activate again from Pune.

Waiting for reply

Resolution statement

Bharti Airtel Customer Care's Response, Dec 23, 2016

Dear Customer,

This is with reference to your post, dated 17 December 2016.

We are keen to resolve your concern; however, we will require your alternate contact number and convenient time to call for resolving your concern effectively.

We look forward to receive the required details.

Regards,

Akanksha Singh
airtel presence (airtel Customer, service team)
bharti airtel ltd
airtelpresence@in.airtel.com

Connect with us 24X7. We will be happy to assist you with a swift resolution to your queries on all our products and services

Twitter - www.twitter.com/airtel_presence
Facebook - www.facebook.com/bhartiairtelltd

Pm

Comments

De
  9th of Apr, 2009
Agree Disagree -1 Votes

out going /incominig stop sinc last one month my n0-09936184305

19th of Apr, 2009

your service is veery -verry poor my complaint large before one month but not saitisfactory reply recieved till time
099366184305 my no- not working postion/ out/incomeing stoped

21st of Apr, 2009

SIM REGITRATION FAILED
099366184305 my no- not working postion/ out/incomeing stoped

Un
  19th of Mar, 2010

Airtel seems to be making it a habit to rob its customers of all the talk time in their cards by recycling their card (on claims of not receiving address proof) this after having submitted all documents. Even if it were true the first step to be taken is to bar calls and not recycle a card taking with it all the talk time in it. Googel Sim registration failed airtel and u find 11800 hits if they were to do this to 10000 customers who each have 100 talktime they make a cool 10 lakh more to their profits, i guess thats how they intend funding the zain buyout and make the march quarter results look good. Bloody crooks

Ni
  24th of Feb, 2011

Sir, please can you activate my airtel simcard which is in registration fail, its been unvalid from the date of bought. My application form also have been sent by the retailer but till then sim was unactivated. My sim number 89911600000057848414 . My name is S.Nunzir ngaihte, adress:MANIPUR, imphal.

Su
  19th of May, 2011
Agree Disagree +1 Votes

i loss my sim and mobile 17/5/2011, but yesterday morning i buy duplicate sim and now my number is not activated
my no is 9741038535

Ha
  17th of Dec, 2016

Airtel simcard registration fail

Hi
The problem is same here that i right now i am using Airtel prepaid Simcard 8105695983 from Bangalore. And now i am currently in North-East india, shillong and i am using this number since then, as well as in roaming. Just one week back my simcard showing me as registration fail and i am feeling right now really pissed off with this Airtel Service. I don't understand why this Airtel service are doing to the costumer like this. I have used this simcard for official purpose also and now i have a problem with One Time Password(OTP) in this number.
I don't know why they do like this. The Airtel representative are really an a######. It has been one month now. No problem is solved.

Can someone out there in Airtel service activate my simcard 8105695983 now. Its very urgently required

Ai
  26th of Dec, 2016

@Hamboy Shadap Dear Customer,

This is with reference to your post dated 17 December 2016.

We were waiting to receive your contact details to enable us to address your concern.

Since we have not heard back from you, we trust your issue has been resolved.

If you require further information / assistance, please write to us at airtelpresence@in.airtel.com

Regards
Akanksha Singh
airtel presence (airtel customer service team)
bharti airtel ltd.