[Resolved] Airtel Prepaid Sim / simcard registration failed
I am using Airtel prepaid card from Bangalore. Currently I am in Maharashtra for my project work. I was using this sim in maharashtra as well on roaming. But suddenly my mobile is showing me sim card registration failed and I am not able to use the sim card anymore.
Please let me know how I can activate the sim again. I am having the balance on this sim and also the validity is till Dec 2008. This is very important number as it's being used for all official calls. For next 3 months I will be in Pune regarding my work so I don't want to miss any calls on this number.
Please tell me what is the procedure to get it activate again from Pune.
Waiting for reply
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Bharti Airtel Customer Care's Response, Dec 23, 2016
This is with reference to your post, dated 17 December 2016.
We are keen to resolve your concern; however, we will require your alternate contact number and convenient time to call for resolving your concern effectively.
We look forward to receive the required details.
airtel presence (airtel Customer, service team)
bharti airtel ltd
Connect with us 24X7. We will be happy to assist you with a swift resolution to your queries on all our products and services
Twitter - www.twitter.com/airtel_presence
Facebook - www.facebook.com/bhartiairtelltd
More Airtel Prepaid Sim Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Airtel - don't trust airtel! 
- [Resolved] Lost My Cell With An Airtel Sim Card - please block my number - 9970516597 
- [Resolved] Airtel / Puk Number - unable to get puk number! 
- Airtel Do Not Call Registry - continue to receive unsolicited calls and sms! 
- Bharti Airtel Limited - balance tower site rent 
- Bharti Airtel - mobile tower installation fraud
- Bharti Airtel - faulty sim cards
- Airtel India - mobile service issue.. fraud in bills
- Bharti Airtel - not getting network in prepaid mobile no. 8800944537
- Bharti Airtel - recharge amount rs 99 not reflected in airtel contact no.9816578315