Airtel Prepaid / Friends Scheme / cug not activated & refund not done!

1 India Review updated:

I've a Airtel Prepaid card of Friends scheme card with 2 of my other friends. I opted for CUG Benefits, but could not avail them. Due to this, the Calling rate within the group which should have been 10 Paise is instead 1/- (10 times higher). I complained about it... and even after 9 days of the complaining movie going on, and talking to all the people out there, including CCS, Floor Supervisors, TL and Asst. Managers, the issue is just not resolved.

They always keep on repeating the same old words..."Its under process... N It'll be resolved as soon as possible..." This "as soon as possible" has no specific time limit or so... They are all useless... My friends always say I'm very Optimistic... Now I've also started believing that... See the Height of my optimism...

Still I believe that... Hope someday my issue's resolved... I still hope...

Comments

• Ku
      6th of Mar, 2007

My airtel prepaid card not adding friends numbers. That mean cug not create but i got the replay.

• He
      17th of Jul, 2007

I got same problem as abhishek has got. Also i got service problem,that is system is down most of the time so that i can't make calls or messages...

10th of Oct, 2007

Now new scheme of Airtel!

• Ra
      6th of Dec, 2007

Airtel sim card 222 Rs. give facility of five no. airtel to airtel Rs. 1 is not active. No number is addeded or remove by using 123

7th of Dec, 2007

Is airtel friends scheme available in bangalore? I'm trying to switch to that scheme but not finding it anywhere.

• Jp
      27th of Mar, 2008

dear sir,
    main balrampur district ka ek reatailer hoen maine airtel ka kai sim scheme ke tahat activate kiya lekin mujhe jan.2007 se koi claim aaj tak nahi mila hai isliye mera man airtel sim activate mein nahi lag raha hai agar ho sake to mera claim jald se jald clear kara de. ashish p.co
    balrampur mob.no.9936097953

24th of Apr, 2008

mujhe airtel to airtel 0.10 paisa/min schme chahiye to me kya karu?

13th of May, 2008

Before 3 days ago i take a new airtel friends scheme card but it does not activated 5 nos. for 10 paise/per minute scheme. *110# does not operate on my card. "this application currently busy please try after some time" this error displyed after dial *110# this number. My daily 50 paisa balance is reducced for that service. So tell me what can i do now.

• Ga
      16th of May, 2008

hi sir i have airtel prepaid friendz card and i want to reduce call rates for landline so hw can reduce it.

• Su
      3rd of Jun, 2008

I want to know that how can i reduce my call rates without any tarrif . Or can i free some of my friends number

• Am
      19th of Jun, 2008

i dont want service messages or service calls from airtel . what should i do to block it.

• Ku
      20th of Jun, 2008

i want to take a new airtel friend pack.
    i m living in kerala.from where i can get this
    sim card .

13th of Jul, 2008

First time when my group created only two no will be accepted but now i need to newly group created and make group five friends for 10paisa calling

• Im
      19th of Jul, 2008

friends plan sirf lover ke liye aacha hai.

• Gh
      11th of Sep, 2008

i have activated bollywoodmasala on 11-09-2008 at 2:00 pm. I have to deactivate this skim. So please deactivate my skim on my no 9970817809.

9th of Oct, 2008

I have got the Airtel friends Scheme. I am also having the same problem like many people are having, that the no. *110# doesn't work at all. I want to add 5 numbers for 10 paise per call. Sometimes it says the system is busy and sometimes it works half the way and then i get the sms from CUG that please try after sometime. From the 3 months i am facing the same problem. What should i do???
    Everyday my balance cuts by 50 paise for the scheme.

12th of Oct, 2008

by what amount do we have to recharge to extend validity

12th of Oct, 2008

by what amount do we have to recharge to extend validity

plz reply soon as my validity is over...

• Ne
      15th of Oct, 2008

have got the Airtel friends Scheme. *110# doesn't work at all. What should i do??? I've been trying to add into a group, but the application appears busy!!! pls give us some alternatives for the same.
    pls

• Mi
      20th of Oct, 2008

Hi,

I Purchase Friends Card But i cant creat a Friends Group.
    I want make a group with my friends.
    I have got the Airtel friends Scheme. *110# doesn't work at all.
    mujhe airtel to airtel 0.10 paisa/min schme chahiye to me kya karu?