Airtel Postpaid Connection / frequent disconnection

1 IL, India Review updated:

i am having a connection of airtel (postpaid).my no is [protected].i stay in delhi.i am sick of complaining for the frequent disconnection of my calls ,specially while i m making ISD calls.inspite of my several requests n reminders nothing has been done til now except for a waiver of 250 rupees in my last bill that too when i told that i want to discontinue my coneection.if u see my bill record u wil find several cals to same no at the same given time which is because everytime i make a call it l b disconnected in few seconds n wil continue til i succeed.it causes unnecessary disturbance as well as extra charge. please resolve my problem at the earliest. i am fed up or disconnect my no.

Comments

Sd
  19th of Sep, 2007

Dear Sir,

The mobile No. 9884002363 was given to my company Sri Balaji Castings P ltd and the same was issued to me for company purpose. From the day I got the mobile I get calls from various people for promotional offer and calls asking for Mr. Benjamin William. Who is he. I would first like to know the service you people render. To check I contacted you hutch care and the person says that the No. would have been used by the above person and due to non usage for more than a month or so the no is shifted to us. We take the mobile from you only on belief that the service rendered by you is fine and good.

So I need an explanation regarding this immediately. Otherwise I will force my management to drop all the lines used by our company with immediate effect and also no call should reach me from today. Else I personally will take up necessary steps to launch a PIL, CPC proceeding against hutch for cheating the customers.

Act and respond immediately.

Mi
  27th of Dec, 2007
Post paid connection - No reactivation
India

I am geeting the bill for the GPRS which 499 plus other charges even after contacting the personnel personnaly. The referrence # is 15033281. I have not received any resolution even after contacting the airtel twice.

Bs
  25th of Feb, 2008
Airtel / Postpaid Connection - Unavailability of service after 2:00A.M
AIRTEL
www.airtel.co.in

Airtel customer service representatives do not pick up the calls after 2:00 A.M, even if they pick up the calls they either put the customer on hold and disconnect the call or they just disconnect the call with out talking to the customers.

Do not understand why Airtel is unnecessarily defaming ifself by hiring such kind of ineffecient personnel by which not only their fame is at stake but also these kind of people try to spoil the internal environment of the organisation.

Not sure how serious is Airtel going to take this complaint but intention of mine is to make them aware of the kind of service they have degraded by hiring such kind of employees who do not wish to work.

Kh
  10th of Apr, 2008

i subscribed your service last 3months.
the bill of the last month is 422.00
including monthly rental & charges the bill is very costly.
knowing my last 2bills its better .
i request that either u give less payment or cut the connection.
my no is 9987517612
i am very disappointed for ur service...

Ra
  8th of May, 2008
India

I am a airtel Postpaid customer and my mobile number is 9895993073. I have taken this connection in 2005 and since then i have been availing of your service. Now i wanted to move to pre paid and when i approached the customer care centre at Pattom, trivandrum to know the proceedures and to get the deposit amount cleared - two days they said the server is down and the software is not working, etc. and on the third day they say, I haven't submitted any refundable deposit for a post paid connection with airtel. I have deposited Rs. 1500/- when i have taken the connection. Now they argue that my depositamount is Rs. 300/- and Without adequate deposit how did i get post paid connection. I dont expect this kind of irresponsible dealings from your end

Da
  6th of Jun, 2008

mobile bill in e-mail

Vi
  4th of Sep, 2008

I am having a connection of airtel (postpaid).my no is 9994380070.i stay in chennai. My problem i was not able to connect to landline no. of Ooty Region. When i try to connect the error message was "All lines are currently busy. Please try later.

The Issues stared on 03.sep.08, 9.00am so i called up the CC and rasied a compliant regarding. The issue was not solved still 04.sep.08 6.00pm.

I dont know wheather the problem will be solved or not. Hopefull waiting for the favor.

Does will happen.

Note: The customer care conveyed me a message that it will be solved before 08.sep.08. Does will it take such a loong time to solve the issue...

Si
  17th of Nov, 2008

I very upset with this service provided by airtel. Witout giving any intimation, they have barred my out going calls. My Aunt was addmited in hospital and i couldnt make calls. The reason which they have mentioned was not paying the bill. I haven’t received my bill at my residential address nor at my cell phone. Without intimating that, so and so is my due date they had barred my calls. I had been to customer care relationship center and they said, my bill is not generated yet so it will take time. And one week before they had barred my service. This is strange .

Sh
  30th of Aug, 2009
Airtel
India

I am Mohd Shaukath, one of the Airtel Postpaid customers using 98660 14800, which was disconnected as I have not paid the bill Rs. 2355/- before disconnection according to the SMS that I received on May 8, 2009, which I noticed on July 28, 2009, as I was hospitalized in the end of July 2009 in Care Hospital, Nampally, for replacement of Mitral Valve of my heart and presently taking rest, going to join my duties from September 1, 2009 onwards. Meanwhile, one of the Airtel executives called me up and told me to pay at least Rs. 2000/- to get the number reactivated, which I paid on July 30, 2009 with receipt number 104-10839661 and cust a/c number 104-100679143, but they have not reactivated my number.

Being a service related employee, I have given my number to so many customers and if that number does not work, my personal reputation as well as my company's reputation will come down.

I requested them number of times through calling them and sending them mails to (nodalofficer.andhra@airtel.in) asking them to look into the matter, react positively and reactivate my above stated number as soon as possible so that I can continue my normal lifestyle by being in contact with my customers.
Whatever the balance amount is there that I will pay once the number gets activated.

So far, no response from that end...

shaukath_heart@yahoo.com
Hyd

Ni
  18th of Mar, 2011
Airtel / Post Paid Connection - Unavailability of service after 2:00A.M
Airtel
India

My SIM has been blocked for the last 10 days. I have submitted necessary documents but the problem not resolved. My Mobile no is 8179651648. the acknowledgement no of my complain is 2712037 (Hyderabad)Please help

Vc
  2nd of Jul, 2011
Barti Airtel ltd
India

I have a post paid connection no 9815500317. I n the name of SMS others I have been charged for unused and unwanted facilities not requested by me. I have last month clearly told your office staff by calling 121 that I don not want any facility other than missed calls alert. I was refunded Rs 220.00 last month. Again in this month's bill they have added Rs.91.00 towards SMS others. We don not want any ringtones club, 57575, 5432131030, 5511015,

Bill No.498686872.

Now I want refund of this Rs.91.00 and no future charges other than missed call alert.

If the bill again contains any unsolicited or unwanted charges I would be forced to take up the matter to Consumer Court.

I hope my request will fall into some working ears and solution found immediately.

Regards