Airtel Postpaid / bill amount deducted twice

1 India Review updated:

Hi, I am Soumya Ranjan Singh, phone number - [protected], this is the case of last year June.
From my credit card an amount of Rs 584 got debited in the name of Pioneer corporations i.e Airtel office of Secunderabad, near Paradise.
I paid my bill of same Rs 584 and again automatically in the August months credit card statement again it has come.
First i gave a complaint to ICICI bank as my credit card was from ICICI, but they reverted back saying that Airtel has taken money from the card so we had to deduct.It took 3 months for this statement from ICICI bank.After that i again and asked Airtel regarding this, they said it will be solved, max 2weeks as there was some problem in Airtel Bill Server, but alas, till now i did not receive that money. I had to run 3 or 4 times for this but every thing in vain.I also gave my credit card statements showing two times deduction for the same amount for the same month, no response.

For more clarification please contact Mr. Srikant, the Manager of the Airtel Office Paradise, Secunderabad, 500003.
Phone Number - [protected].

I could have sued Airtel for this, that how can you take money from my credit card without my permission, but i didn't do thinking that it will be solved but now it has been some 5 months but i did not receive any sort of apology from your side.

Now, presently i have relocated to overseas, so i wanted to disconnect the connection but they have said my pending is Rs 1075. But i have to get back Rs 584 + Rs 500 (Advance refundable) = Rs 1084, so just settle my account and disconnection.

If you Airtel have little bit of shame then do this as soon as you can.

Comments

• Po
      27th of May, 2008

Hi!

I am one of the client holding a pospaid connection 9871566566. i had got a ebill service activated 6 months back but did'nt even received a single mail. i have made nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn... no. of calls regarding this but there is only 1 reply that is send stop ebill< ur email id> to 121 but nothing happens. i neither receive my e bill nor paper bills. i have also made a request to stop this service and send me paper bills but ther is no hearing pl help.
    kindly look into the matter at the earliest. i'll be realy thankfull.

regards
    pooja lalwani

• Dv
      5th of Jun, 2008

is this pooja from delhi ??