Airtel Postpaid / bill amount deducted twice
Hi, I am Soumya Ranjan Singh, phone number - [protected], this is the case of last year June.
From my credit card an amount of Rs 584 got debited in the name of Pioneer corporations i.e Airtel office of Secunderabad, near Paradise.
I paid my bill of same Rs 584 and again automatically in the August months credit card statement again it has come.
First i gave a complaint to ICICI bank as my credit card was from ICICI, but they reverted back saying that Airtel has taken money from the card so we had to deduct.It took 3 months for this statement from ICICI bank.After that i again and asked Airtel regarding this, they said it will be solved, max 2weeks as there was some problem in Airtel Bill Server, but alas, till now i did not receive that money. I had to run 3 or 4 times for this but every thing in vain.I also gave my credit card statements showing two times deduction for the same amount for the same month, no response.
For more clarification please contact Mr. Srikant, the Manager of the Airtel Office Paradise, Secunderabad, 500003.
Phone Number - [protected].
I could have sued Airtel for this, that how can you take money from my credit card without my permission, but i didn't do thinking that it will be solved but now it has been some 5 months but i did not receive any sort of apology from your side.
Now, presently i have relocated to overseas, so i wanted to disconnect the connection but they have said my pending is Rs 1075. But i have to get back Rs 584 + Rs 500 (Advance refundable) = Rs 1084, so just settle my account and disconnection.
If you Airtel have little bit of shame then do this as soon as you can.
More Airtel Postpaid Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Airtel - don't trust airtel! 
- [Resolved] Lost My Cell With An Airtel Sim Card - please block my number - 9970516597 
- [Resolved] Airtel / Puk Number - unable to get puk number! 
- Airtel Do Not Call Registry - continue to receive unsolicited calls and sms! 
- Bharti Airtel Limited - balance tower site rent 
- Bharti Airtel - services
- Airtel - for massage not out last one year
- Airtel Secure - airtel secure
- Bharti Airtel - mobile tower installation fraud
- Bharti Airtel - faulty sim cards