Airtel Post Paid Services / roaming activation problem
The company has not activated South Zone roaming requested by me on 22.12.2006 though they have acknowledged the message and assured to process the request with in 48 working hours.
But till 30th the same was not activated and when complained, they have a passed a resolution for Rs.100/- regretting the inconvenience caused and the same was adjusted in the bill amount.
But i have not accepted the same and i would like to know why the services were not provided to me when assured.
Further i would like to proceed to sue the company and if any possibilities are there the same my be informed.
Hoping for the best
Srinivasa Rao Peri
More Airtel Post Paid Services Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Airtel - don't trust airtel! 
- [Resolved] Lost My Cell With An Airtel Sim Card - please block my number - 9970516597 
- [Resolved] Airtel / Puk Number - unable to get puk number! 
- Airtel Do Not Call Registry - continue to receive unsolicited calls and sms! 
- Bharti Airtel Limited - balance tower site rent 
- Airtel - for massage not out last one year
- Airtel Secure - airtel secure
- Bharti Airtel - mobile tower installation fraud
- Bharti Airtel - faulty sim cards
- Airtel India - mobile service issue.. fraud in bills