Airtel Mobile / outgoing calls stopped by airtel

1 India Review updated:

I am using [protected] postpaid Airtel Mobile connections since last 2 years. I didn't receive any bills for the month of Jul'08 even I lodge a complaint on 121, and out going calls stopped by Airtel, while I already paid one year advance Rent. I am not happy from your service, b'coz each & every month I have to lodge complain regarding bill. If you are not providing the bill on time, then how I will make a payment without any bill.
If you are able to continue my outgoing service within 24 hrs., Otherwise I have no other option except disconnect the connection. Pls. refund my Advance rent paid by me without any delay.

Regards,
Arun Kumar
Ph:[protected]/[protected]

Comments

• Am
      13th of Sep, 2008

i have an airtel Sim of No. 9729292093 . i try to activate Airtel Live on my mobile but i have no response. i call to custumer care they also not satisfiing me

• Lk
      6th of Jan, 2009

Respected sir/Madam,

This is the second mail I am sending to you about the network issue. My mobile number is 9980543054.I have not received any call or reply from your end. I am still facing problems of the whole of day (i.e., 25/12/08 afternoon) even yesterday its like a blank. there was no network till today morning 10’o clock. No customer service. (Name: - sheela). My bill is summing upto 10, 000/-. I dont want to recieve any message from your end regarding the bill payment.

Regards