Airtel Intenet Mobile Recharge Services / prepaid mobile recharge

India Review updated:
4.4
Hai this is Kranthi Kumar i am using airtel prepaid connection since 3 years. I did mobile recharge through internet using icicibank prepaid recharge option. Yesterday i was did 55/- rupees to my mobile,i got transaction id as [protected]. but upto now my mobile could not get recharge. today also i tried to recharge my mobile with same process and recharged with 110/- rupess to the same number, and again i faced same problem. please resolve my problem......
thanking you

K.KRANTHI KUMAR
[protected]

Comments

Sh
  28th of Oct, 2007
Hi this is Kranthi Kumar. I am using Airtel prepaid connection since 3 years. I did mobile recharge through internet using ICICI bank prepaid recharge option. Yesterday I was did 55/- rupees to my mobile, I got transaction id as 000043985261. But up to now my mobile could not get recharge. Today also I tried to recharge my mobile with same process and recharged with 110/- rupees to the same number, and again I faced same problem. Please resolve my problem...

Thanking you.
Go
  9th of Jan, 2008
I also carried out same for Rs.120 but not getting charged. Can you explain what is the procedure.
Nr
  8th of Apr, 2009
To
EURONET Worldwide India Pvt. Ltd.,
West Quadrant, 2nd Floor,
MUMBAI - 400051

Sir,

I have tried to refill my Vodafone Prepaid Mobile (Andhra Pradesh circle) using ICICI online Mobile Prepaid Recharge Facility through Internet Banking and refill of Rs.60.00 on 07.04.2009 and haven't received any refill as yet. Amount of Rs.60/- already debit to you from my ICICI saving account. The following a payment details are below:

Payment details for Payment ID: 0098924914
Customer Reference : 919052519826

Other Details:
==========
Payment Remarks : 0206

Please do the needful help me as I am not able to speak and hear (Deaf).

Thanking you Sir.
N.ROHINI PRASAD
Mobile No.9052519826
Ra
  25th of Nov, 2009
Its really strange that ICICI does not provide the mobile recharge value for airtel in Chennai circle. When I tried recharging for 150 rs, the transaction id was displayed and the transaction was successful . But next morning i get a message stating the amount is invalid. The transaction is successful and my mobile is not yet recharged. It is the strangest of things I have come across and i do not know whose going to take the blame and come forward with solution and am sure enough i have to run at back of these guys to get my money back.Let me see if I have any success. A simple logic is just display the amount that is valid for recharge. In their own site http://www.icicibank.com/Pfsuser/icicibank/online/prepaid_mob/prepaid.htm icici says that only 99 and 101 are invalid. so strange but truth is always stranger than fiction.

Bharti Airtel Logo Bharti Airtel