Airtel India / problem to send sms

1 India Review updated:

I have bought a Airtel Sim on 15.01.2007. While using this SIM, I am unable to send SMS to anyone even to Airtel at 121. There is no problem to receive SMS, to receive and dialing a call.

Comments

• Yo
      23rd of Apr, 2008

Airtel Friendz Services are becoming Worst and worst,

Whenever we makes a call in happy hrs, its really irritating to get connected with frndz,

Network will allways be down, Lot of conjestion in network, Very irritating, Am thinking to switch from Airtel to some other services, As i cant tolerate this any more.

Whenever there is need to call somebody very close to me, I have experienced very worst Network problems,

These conditions are not improving even after complaiting to lot many Customer care executives.
    Some times even messages are also not going, its really frustating to have network like Airtel with your cell,

Frndz, I will sujjest, Just Switch your services.

• Kr
      11th of Oct, 2010

my no is 9890002747
    i have purches connection before 7 year. however on 10.10.2010 your people wake up and disconnected my service and giving reson for non verification. it is to much from airtel side. now for reconnection, i have to go thair shop and airtel is seying this is best service, we provide. cay you think about, after seven years of period verification is panding. go bless to you pepople.

• Ni
      1st of Mar, 2011

i had activated the airtel sms pack yet dey deduct my balance..this has become a real concern for airtel...thanks to the mobile number portability i'm goin to move on...