Airtel Call India Home / closed my account with balance in it
I had balance left in my Airtell Call India Home account and that account was deactivated without any prior notification. SO today when I tried using that account, I cant login to my account, I cant use my account to make any calls etc.
On speaking to Customer care, they are confortably saying - that account is gone!! and so is the money in it!! The reason Supervisor gave me is that it was becoming difficult for Airtel to maintain such a huge database, so they had to deactivate the accounts not used in last 6 months.
What crap is this? I do agree I didnt use my account in last six months, but I had money in that account. I paid for the account with my hard earned money, they just can't strip me off my balance on the pretext of **No Activity** who does that??
I am just so disappointed ...is there anything we can do about it?
More Airtel Call India Home Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Airtel - don't trust airtel! 
- [Resolved] Lost My Cell With An Airtel Sim Card - please block my number - 9970516597 
- [Resolved] Airtel / Puk Number - unable to get puk number! 
- Airtel Do Not Call Registry - continue to receive unsolicited calls and sms! 
- Bharti Airtel Limited - balance tower site rent 
- Airtel - refund of money through dd 
- Airtel - screw the airtel 
- Airtel - extortion of money
- Airtel Call Home - "india one" is not 1 cent per minute. its a fraud 
- [Resolved] Airtel - high billing on data usage and non information of exceeding account limit