Airtel Call Home / no customer service
I have signed myself to www.airtelcallhome.com to make a call to India. I haven't received my account number after 48 hours. I have send e-mail and trying to call the customer service number [protected] but all the time getting engaged. I know Airtel India (Sunil Mittal) is chor, but thought that they might be fair in US, but the same practice is being continued here. They have charged the money to our credit card but not yet delivered the service and we have no option to contact. I have sent e-mail to their customer service but no response to that also.
By taking money and providing no service, Mr Sunil Mittal have become the billionaire in India and all Indian media is praising Mr Sunil Mittal. I think this media is sold their ZAMIR.
Somebody, please help in giving me the address of consumer protection.
More Airtel Call Home Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Airtel - don't trust airtel! 
- [Resolved] Lost My Cell With An Airtel Sim Card - please block my number - 9970516597 
- [Resolved] Airtel / Puk Number - unable to get puk number! 
- Airtel Do Not Call Registry - continue to receive unsolicited calls and sms! 
- Bharti Airtel Limited - balance tower site rent 
- Bharti Airtel - barred outgoing calls to other networks
- Bharti Airtel - my sim has been allotted to someone else
- Bharti Airtel - services
- Airtel - for massage not out last one year
- Airtel Secure - airtel secure