Airtel Call Home / no customer service

I have signed myself to www.airtelcallhome.com to make a call to India. I haven't received my account number after 48 hours. I have send e-mail and trying to call the customer service number [protected] but all the time getting engaged. I know Airtel India (Sunil Mittal) is chor, but thought that they might be fair in US, but the same practice is being continued here. They have charged the money to our credit card but not yet delivered the service and we have no option to contact. I have sent e-mail to their customer service but no response to that also.

By taking money and providing no service, Mr Sunil Mittal have become the billionaire in India and all Indian media is praising Mr Sunil Mittal. I think this media is sold their ZAMIR.

Somebody, please help in giving me the address of consumer protection.

Comments

• Pa
      8th of Jan, 2007

Customer service number 1-877-247-5150 put you on hold for 15 to 20 minutes and the line is thrown out.

When tried multiple times to submit a complaint with user login, the below error was encountered (tried multiple time on different days):

500 : Network error – Connections time out

Service unavailable
    Please try again later

The web site program has horrible logic and no validations. I had tried to register and the page had no errors, but the credit card was charged 3 times.

Can any legal action against the company be taken by the organization which controls the toll free number.

Somebody ensure to get return of the amount paid by the customer.

• Hi
      27th of Mar, 2008

this is a pathetic calling card service. the site sign up sheet is aweful. the customer care executives are bad. Mr. Mittal if u can then please refund our money back because the site showed transaction failed and ur card was not debited. But still the card is debited. This is not expexted from a service provider like airtel...

I think i made myself look like a fool by recommending it to my friends...