Airtel / switch from postpaid to prepaid - service not yet activated!
I switched from postpaid to prepaid on 10th Apr 2007. My cell No. is [protected]. I paid Rs. 850/- towards my last bill and Rs. 200/- towards Refilling charges for prepaid SIM. My postpaid services were deactivated from 12th Apr 2007. I received postpaid bill amounting around Rs. 500/-. Since than my prepaid services have not activated even though I personally visited ARC at Spectrum Tower, Malad, where I submitted my documents on 13th Apr 2007.
There is no satisfactory reply from Airtel.
More Airtel Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Airtel - don't trust airtel! 
- [Resolved] Lost My Cell With An Airtel Sim Card - please block my number - 9970516597 
- [Resolved] Airtel / Puk Number - unable to get puk number! 
- Airtel Do Not Call Registry - continue to receive unsolicited calls and sms! 
- Bharti Airtel Limited - balance tower site rent 
- Bharti Airtel - barred outgoing calls to other networks
- Bharti Airtel - my sim has been allotted to someone else
- Bharti Airtel - services
- Airtel - for massage not out last one year
- Airtel Secure - airtel secure