Airtel / signal problem

1 India Review updated:

i hv a very big signal problem in my colony..i can never make ny cal..i have 2 walk down from my place 2 cal sm1..i hv evn complaint many times ...my reference no. is [protected]...i request u 2 do somethng n rectify dis prob!!!thnk u!!

Comments

Su
  4th of Mar, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes

I hv a very big signal problem in my VILLAGE. Airtel twer enie side 4 k.m distant. I can never make ny cal.I have 2 walk down from my place 2 cal sm1..i hv evn complaint many times ..i request u 2 do somethng n rectify dis prob!!!thnk u!! SUBRAMANI.K.R., 4/75, GUDAPAKKAM KANDIGAI, PUDUCHATHIRAM.PO., THIRUMALISAI.VIA., CHENNAI.602107. Mobile no :9840604763.

Agree Disagree +1 Votes

I am very much disappointed by the service offered by Airtel and the worst is that no body is there to listen, all gives you the false statements. From last 2 month I m giving the complaint about the signal problem in my Flat Shanthi Park Apartment-BANGALORE.
I have not received any return call from airtel.

I think you are not taking our problem seriously & I don't expect from you. Hence kindly take serious/urgent action to solve this problem

Go
  20th of Oct, 2009

very poor signal provided by airtel I made so many compliants but no response ... pls give a solution goldwin12@gmail.com...

Ar
  7th of Jan, 2010

Hi sir,
I am studying Engineering in vel srinivasa college of engineering and technology, near by Navallur. we have problem in signal receiving. So, please do the needfull.
Thank you very much!!!

Aa
  15th of May, 2010

I STAY IN ANDHRAPRADESH, KHAMMAM DISTRICT, IN KOTHAGUDEM. HERE THE AIRTEL SIGNALS ARE JUST NILL. BUT THE CALL CONNECTS AND MY AMOUNT IS DEDUCTED YOU PEOPLE "###" TAKE OUR MONEY AND BUSINESS BUT YOU DONT GIVE US PROPER NETWORK LOOK YOU ALL AIRTEL MANAGEMENT PEOPLE AM GOIN TO FILE A CASE AGAINST YOU IN CONSUMER FORUM. ### YOU ALL. DONT EVEN REPAIR THE TOWERS. YOUR NETWORK REALLY ###S MAN REALLY ###ING AIRTEL...