Airtel / signal problem

1 India Review updated:

i hv a very big signal problem in my colony..i can never make ny cal..i have 2 walk down from my place 2 cal sm1..i hv evn complaint many times ...my reference no. is [protected]...i request u 2 do somethng n rectify dis prob!!!thnk u!!

Comments

• Su
      4th of Mar, 2009

I hv a very big signal problem in my VILLAGE. Airtel twer enie side 4 k.m distant. I can never make ny cal.I have 2 walk down from my place 2 cal sm1..i hv evn complaint many times ..i request u 2 do somethng n rectify dis prob!!!thnk u!! SUBRAMANI.K.R., 4/75, GUDAPAKKAM KANDIGAI, PUDUCHATHIRAM.PO., THIRUMALISAI.VIA., CHENNAI.602107. Mobile no :9840604763.

• +1 Votes

I am very much disappointed by the service offered by Airtel and the worst is that no body is there to listen, all gives you the false statements. From last 2 month I m giving the complaint about the signal problem in my Flat Shanthi Park Apartment-BANGALORE.
    I have not received any return call from airtel.

I think you are not taking our problem seriously & I don't expect from you. Hence kindly take serious/urgent action to solve this problem

• Go
      20th of Oct, 2009

very poor signal provided by airtel I made so many compliants but no response ... pls give a solution goldwin12@gmail.com...

• Ar
      7th of Jan, 2010

Hi sir,
    I am studying Engineering in vel srinivasa college of engineering and technology, near by Navallur. we have problem in signal receiving. So, please do the needfull.
    Thank you very much!!!

• Aa
      15th of May, 2010

I STAY IN ANDHRAPRADESH, KHAMMAM DISTRICT, IN KOTHAGUDEM. HERE THE AIRTEL SIGNALS ARE JUST NILL. BUT THE CALL CONNECTS AND MY AMOUNT IS DEDUCTED YOU PEOPLE "###" TAKE OUR MONEY AND BUSINESS BUT YOU DONT GIVE US PROPER NETWORK LOOK YOU ALL AIRTEL MANAGEMENT PEOPLE AM GOIN TO FILE A CASE AGAINST YOU IN CONSUMER FORUM. ### YOU ALL. DONT EVEN REPAIR THE TOWERS. YOUR NETWORK REALLY ###S MAN REALLY ###ING AIRTEL...