Airtel / wrongly charged

1 India Review updated:

hi,

thanks for such a service as urs.
i had subscribed for Gprs service from airtel with the rent of 400 rs per month. the customer care personnel informed me that i would get 100 mb of free download, but when i got the bill i was charged for surfing the net as well which was not informed by the customer care. the bill went as high as 3500 rs.

i have nobody in airtel to listen to me plz help.

waiting for ur prompt reply.

thanking you

clifford macwan

Comments

• Sr
      18th of Feb, 2008

i has topuped for 50 rs and after 5 hr the balance is only 2 rs i have spoken for about only 15 mins my call rate is A to all mobile only 49 paise. I have already complaint on care they said they reply on 20 th feb

• Ra
      3rd of May, 2008

I am using your sevice for last 10 Yrs. Currently i took 1 new No. (9967107238 ) for the month of Nov 07 & i am facing a lots of problem from your side every month. I wrongly charged so many times & i complaind for the same but you people are not able to solve the problem. Recently i charged for Rs.45 on 23 march 2008 & i logged a complaint at your relationship centre located in Fort (FOUNTAIN) on the same day.Again i charged for caller tune but i am not activate this service. Your Executive check all my details & than he replied me you get the refund within 24 Hours.Now the senario is if i call to your customer care they people told me we have only 20 days complaints & you complaint 20 days back. So we are enble to check your complaint. If you check my complaints on a same month i discard your caller tune service & now no one able to give me a proper feedback about my complaints. This is not a first time, So many times you people charged me wrongly . I just want to keep your concern about my previous complaints. I wrongly charged Rs. 99 for the month of Jan & i get the refund on 24 march 2008.I dont know now how much days you people take to process customers complaints.

I think we are waisting our time to choose AIRTEL service.

Please check all my details for the same & i am waiting for your reply, otherwise i file a FIR report for the same.