Airtel / deactivation of ringtone khazana
The Khazana Ringtone was offered to me in the month of August 2007 and Rs Thirty was deducted from my account, I tried to deactivate the Khazana Ringtone offer through SMS, talking to customer care on No.121, through e-mail, and personally meeting Airtel office at Kalkaji and Okhla Phase -I but again the amount was deducted in the month of September 2007.
I carried out the all above mentioned exercise once again, on September 15, 2007 I received one e-mail from Airtel (REF [protected]) stating that deactivation will be done with in 72 hours.
The same could only be deactivated when I personally visited the OKhla Phase-1 office personally last month.
Last week again Airtel has sent one SMS that Rs Thirty has been debited from my account for the Ringtone Khazana. My Telephone no is [protected]. Can anyone help me to get rid of this Khazana Ringtone and Airtel from deducting Rs. Thirty every month from my account?
More Airtel Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Airtel - don't trust airtel! 
- [Resolved] Lost My Cell With An Airtel Sim Card - please block my number - 9970516597 
- [Resolved] Airtel / Puk Number - unable to get puk number! 
- Airtel Do Not Call Registry - continue to receive unsolicited calls and sms! 
- Bharti Airtel Limited - balance tower site rent 
- Bharti Airtel - network registration failed
- Bharti Airtel - allotting my airtel no to someone else
- Bharti Airtel - lane line and broadband services
- Bharti Airtel - outgoing call issues
- Bharti Airtel - postpaid